Pastel Tord X Tom

(No this has nothing to do with dear starboy -_- also this is after the end)

Tom's pov
God I was bored out of my mind. "Ughhhhhhhhhh I literally feel like dying" I grumbled. "Tom! Breakie is ready" Edd is always acting like a child. I walked downstairs. I was surprised that commie wasn't hear. Hopefully Edd didn't notice. But being the mom in the group he of course noticed this. "Tom can you get Tord?" he asked. I groaned on response. I walked back upstairs and headed to my right. I heard crying? I walked closer to Tord's room. It got louder. I opened the door and saw Tord with his back to me. I tiptoed closer to him but there was a creak on his floor and it made a noise. Crap. He flinched and looked behind him.

Tord's pov
I was crying. I knew I was pastel and a faggot. I heard a creak and I flinched. I turned around to see Tom. "Tom?" I asked sniffling. He chuckled. "W-what's funny"I mumbled. " You're cute in those clothes "I blushed. I was wearing a pastel pink crop top and a small singlet underneath that was a lighter shade of pastel pink. I was also wearing pastel blue shorts and I mean really short. I was also wearing make-up. My eye shadow was pink I was wearing red lipstick and light pink blush. I looked at Tom. He smiled at me and walked over. He picked me up bridal style and kissed me. I was shocked but kissed back. "You're my pastel prince and my only one" he said.