Canon

Ok so I want to do a Canon for my stories that I make.

Matt-
Matt's the taller than everyone in the group. He's very narcissistic yet gentle and kind. He's the third strongest. When he's in a relationship he is always Dom. When it comes to feelings and emotions he is the second strongest. He is gay (Homosexual).

Tom-
Tom's the second tallest in the group and seems mean but can be nice. He's the second strongest even if he has muscles but they aren't that big. When it comes to feelings and emotions he is the first strongest. He is both Dom and Sub but is rarley sub. He is bi (bisexual).

Edd-
Edd's the third tallest and is pretty immature but when it comes to serious things he becomes super mature. He is the kindest in the group. He is the least strongest in the group. When it comes to feelings and emotions he is the third strongest. He's often sub but rarely Dom. He is pan (Pansexual).

Tord-
Tord's the shortest and is a thicc boi. He can be nice but is a tsundere. Shockingly he is the strongest out of every one but doesn't have muscles but when it comes to feelings and emotions he is the least strongest. He is always sub no matter what. He is bi (bisexual) like Tom but is attracted more to guys.

Please don't judge me about my Canon