Tomtord Angst

(oh God here we go :3)
Tord's pov
I was walking through the chocolates aisle trying to find the perfect gift for Tom. 'Damn I forgot what chocolate he likes... Oh yeah! He likes simple' I smiled. I bought the chocolate and started to head home. Once I got home I was met with something terrifying. "AAAAHHHH~TOM!" My eyes widened and I rushed upstairs. "T-Tom?!" I screamed. "Tord I-it's not what it looks like! I-" He went silent. Tom was doing the thing with Edd... "I can't I can't- I wasn't good enough for you was I...?" I said my voice breaking. Tears were running down my face. "Edd... Tom... Why? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS" I became angry but still sad at the same time. "I SAID WHY?! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU GUYS?! ANSWER MY GOD DAMN QUESTION!!" Tom looked at me with guilt. "I- YOU KNOWS WHAT, F%*$K YOU TORD ACTUALLY F%*$K YOU! I HATE YOU! YOUR SO DAMN ANNOYING NOT TO MENTION YOU ARE A DIRTY B$&%H!" Tom covered his mouth. "You never loved me did you..." "No Tord I-" Edd cut in. "HE NEVER LOVED YOU TORD! YOU CAN GO DIE NOW AND BY THE WAY TOM'S MINE NOW HAH!" Edd started laughing. I couldn't take this anymore. I ran outside to the woods. "I can't believe he would do that... Of course he would do that. I'm such an idiot, ugly sl*t"
I cried uncontrollably. Maybe you should just end your life. And you'll be pain free. I stood up and ran to the bridge over the river. I stood on the ledge. One. Two. Thr-. "TORD WAIT! PLEASE"

Tom's pov
Tord ran out of the house. "Now that he's gone well can conti-" "No get out" Edd looked at me in disbelief. "Don't you want me to be yours?" I looked at him. "No. Get out" "W-" he said. "I SAID GET OUT!" Edd put his clothes on and angrily walked out. I quickly got my clothes on and tried to find Tord. I looked every where and found him about to jump off the bridge. "TORD WAIT! PLEASE" "WHY?! YOU DON'T CARE! Plus it's best to get out of your way..." He said before I reply, he jumped. Without hesitation I jumped after him. I tried my hardest not to pass out and grabbed onto him and brought him to land. I pumped his chest. I felt his pulse. It was very quiet. I luckily had my phone in a plastic bag and called the ambulance.
(Couple of hours later)
Still Tom's pov
I was waiting and waiting for Tord. "Thomas ride... I'm terribly sorry but um he didn't make it" I covered mouth. I left the hospital. When I got home I looked in the mirror. I couldn't save him. I couldn't. If I didn't cheat then none of this would happen. I'm sorry Tord. I'm so sorry...

(Hey guys! I originally wanted a happy ending but I try thought nah. Anyways thank you jiminie1133 for requesting this. If you want to request then feel free to do so)