<Today(September 6th, '18)

Today marks the 261st anniversary of the birth of Gilbert due Motier, Marquis de Lafayette. He was born in the year of 1757 in Chevaniac, France to Marie Louise Jolie de La Rivière and Michel du Motier, Marquis de La Fayette.

https://en

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_du_Motier,_Marquis_de_Lafayette
(from the Wikipedia)
"Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette (French: [maʁki də la fajɛt]; 6 September 1757 – 20 May 1834), often known in the United States simply as Lafayette, was a French aristocrat and military officer who fought in the American Revolutionary War commanding American troops in several battles, including the Siege of Yorktown. After returning to France, he was a key figure in the French Revolution of 1789 and the July Revolution of 1830."

The boy of loyalty and determination

The boy of loyalty and determination. If he were to never step foot into this country, history would most likely be very different. He saw both America and France as his homes and had the soil from Bunker Hill placed upon his grave so he would be buried with both French and American dirt. Remember him as a man that assisted and fought with the cause of the Americans and as a man who was a flawed human to have caused error like the average man. Nobody is born without a flaw to them and nobody does not make mistakes. Be remembered for not your imperfections, but the triumph of exceeding it and embracing your humanity. We all hold the power within ourselves to become such a figure as the Marquis. See not the bronze statue, but a human such as yourself. The capability of the human mind is truly extraordinary mechanism. Do your part and be a worthy human for people to admire.

I was half asleep when writing this so...it may seem deep or strange Idk... I have school tomorrow.