8

After that little incident at the bathrooms, people were whispering about what had happened. Of course Naruto just ignored it while he was sure Percy heard it. Another odd thing was that Annabeth was still wet after what had happened and so he helped her out but using the same wind jutsu he used earlier. She thanked him and continued on their tour.

They passed a rock wall that had lava spewing out of it and he smirked. Now that was a challenge he was love to try. Then there was the art and crafts portion of the camp. He smirked again thinking that he could work on some future weapons. He thought back to the weapon he had gotten from Aoi. Since he pretty much destroyed the damn thing, Tsunade just told him to keep it as a souvenir. If he was able to fix it, he himself would not be able to use it because he was not that much into lightning. Heh, he could always give it to Thalia when he found a way to get her out of that tree.

Oh yeah, he would have some fun here, he chuckled at all the ideas of weapons he could make that were based of weapons back in the ninja world.

So, when the trio stopped that the canoeing lake that had passed earlier, Annabeth stopped and said flatly, "I've got training to do. Dinner's at seven-thirty. Just follow your cabin to the mess hall."

"Annabeth, I'm sorry about the toilets." Percy blurted out, feeling guilty.

"Whatever."

"It wasn't my fault." Percy said but stopped as he too knew it was his own fault. Annabeth looked at him skeptically and Naruto just chuckled quietly to himself. Percy glared at his blond friend for that. While Percy was an idiot around girls, Naruto was a clueless romantic. He could not figure it out, Naruto was just so freaking clueless!

Anyway, thinking back to the toilet water, he wondered how the hell he had done it in the first place! Needed to control it and he hoped Naruto would help him with it later.

"You need to talk to the Oracle," Annabeth said.

"Who?" Percy asked.

"Not who. What. The Oracle. I'll ask Chiron."

Percy sighed and looked down into the water, hoping someone would giving a straight forward answer for once! He didn't expect to see anyone but his eyes widened when he did see two people down there, Curious, Naruto looked and saw them too! They saw two teenage girls sitting cross-legged at the base of the pier, about twenty feet below. They wore blue jeans and shimmering green T-shirts, and their brown hair floated loose around their shoulders as minnows darted in and out. They looked at the two boys and waving like they knew them.

"Now that is something you don't see every day." Naruto commented as he and Percy waved a bit.

"Don't encourage them," Annabeth warned. "Naiads are terrible flirts."

"Naiads," Percy repeated, feeling completely overwhelmed. He already had a clueless one as a friend "That's it. I want to go home now."

Annabeth frowned. "Don't you get it, Percy? You are home. This is the only safe place on earth for kids like us."

"You mean, mentally disturbed kids?" deadpanned Percy.

"I mean not human. Not totally human, anyway. Half-human."

"Half-human and half-what?"

"I think you know." Annabeth replied.

"Percy, I think she means half god. And if that is true, we are like the heroes in those stories Chiron made us read. Basically, we are going to be kick ass fighters!"

"Naruto, you already know how to fight. You are a ninja." Percy sighed.

"I know, heh, I wonder if this place has any good pranksters…"Naruto thought with an evil smirk.