10

Everyone had moved to the area in the middle of all the cabins. People had been shocked about Percy being the son of Poseidon, but that was trampled on by the shock of Naruto's lineage. His family must have been interesting to keep the blood of a primordial gods, or ancient titans, running through his veins.

"Naruto, you never cease to amaze and surprise people that much is for sure." Chiron said with a sigh.

"Yeah, I got that a lot back home. I was always doing the impossible, like this time I painted the hokage monument, uh our version of Mount Rushmore, in broad daylight, wearing kill me orange, and in a ninja village. I mean, no one noticed until after I was done." Naruto chuckled and looked at everyone's reaction. Percy heard this story already but he never could stop laughing at it. For some reason, Annabeth looked a little peeved, Chiron and many other camper's jaws were on the floor and a lot of people in the Hermes cabin had a new hero. "Oh and let me resummon Gamakichi, he is going to want to know the same thinga as you guys. Summoning Jutsu!" In a poof of smoke, the orange toad was back. "Kichi, for now jutsu listen and you might learn something." The toad jutsu nodded.

"Naruto, how did that go?" asked Chiron. "If I heard correctly, the gods said there were ninja ranks in that world you come from."

"Oh yeah, that was fun. I did that as an academy student, they learn how to be ninja, and lead chunin, jonin, and ANBU on a while goose chase throughout the whole village and the only one who managed to catch me was my academy teacher since he was looking for me anyway. I skipped class that day." Naruto said while scratching the back of his head.

Annabeth looked at him oddly before asking, "I am guessing that those names were ninja ranks?"

"Yeah, we got the academy students, then genin, chunin, jonin, ANBU, and finally a Kage, who is the strongest ninja in the village and its leader."

"Wow, that is amazing!" Grover said, think that Naruto must be some high level ninja. "So when you left, what rank were you?"

"Genin. i was sapose to be promoted after the retrival mission but i was transported here" Came the simple reply that made a lot of people wonder what happened.

"Anyway, what I wanted to ask you was why you did not tell us about Thalia." Chiron said.

"Uh, I did not think you would believe me." Naruto shrugged.

"Well, I guess that might have happened. Now, do you of any quirks you could have gotten from any of your lineage?" Chiron asked and everyone leaned in to listen.

"Well, I am guessing my limbo power is from dad hacate and tarturus, I also have some jutsu styles like, Hellfire, Shadow, crystal, magnet, high water, ice, steam, boil, wood, and I might have the Death style. That is all I know so far. I don't know much about Lady Nyx or lady Asteria beside my love of night moon and heavenly bodys. so I don't know if I have any powers from them. Now for Lady Aphrodite, I would say my Sexy Jutsu could be from her." Naruto said thoughtfully while the toad started laughing, remembering the story of how Naruto got Jiriaya to teach him.

"Sexy Jutsu, I am not quite sure what you mean by that, but is must be amusing, seeing as your toad summon is laughing." Chiron said.

"Yeah well, I created this jutsu to flush out the perverts in my old village and believe me, there are a lot." Naruto grumbled. "Especially both of my sensei. Kakashi would read his porn in public while Jiriaya was the creator of said book. So I would call it my Pervert Knockout Jutsu."