11

"Wait wait wait!" Thalia cut in, stopping Naruto's explanation. "You are telling me that you, Annabeth, Grover, and this Percy are going a quest to get my father's lightning bolt….which you call his toy of mass destruction. Why do you call it that again?"

"Well," Naruto replied while scratching the back of his head, "him and everyone is making a big deal about and with the odd dreams me and Percy have been getting, the man is acting like a brat about it."

"You know….I am not surprised." Thalia deadpanned.

"Ah well, looks like we are going the highway to hell." Naruto shrugged.

Thalia burst out laughing. "You do know that made a song with the same title…right?"

"Huh…I am going to have to listen to that" Naruto said thoughtfully. "Well, I better get going…I will see you later Thalia." Naruto said as he start fading way from Limbo.

Thalia had an unsure face at first, but just waked forward and planted a kiss on Naruto's fading cheek, shocking the boy greatly. "Good luck….Naruto." She said as he disappeared. She then sighed. "He probably won't get it."

XXXX

"Ok….that was new." Naruto said as he put a hand to his cheek. He then made his way to where he was meeting his traveling companions in a dazed state, trying to figure out why Thalia had kissed him on the cheek.

Soon, Grover, Annabeth, and Percy arrived in their 'outside the camp' attire. OF course for Percy…it was what has been wearing all week. For annabeth…that was the same too, but with same book on famous classical architecture…go figure. He also wondered if they were going to get caught thanks to that knife she had, I mean their weapons changed into semi-useful items, but hers does not…..oh well.

Grover wore his fake feet and his pants to pass as human. He wore a green rasta-style cap, because when it rained his curly hair flattened and anyone could just see the tips of his horns. His bright orange backpack was full of scrap metal and apples to snack on. In his pocket was a set of reed pipes his daddy goat had carved for him, even though he only knew two songs: Mozart's Piano Concerto no. 12 and Hilary Duff's "So Yesterday," both of which sounded pretty bad on reed pipes. Kind of sad when you think about it.

"Naruto." Annabeth asked, noticing Naruto's state, "What is with the dumb look?"

"I am not sure why, but when I was fading out of Limbo to meet you guys, Thalia just came up and kissed me and told me good luck." Naruto numbly, Percy sighed and smacked his head and Grover chuckled a bit.

You have got to be kidding me. Annabeth thought. A relative of Aphrodite DOESN'T know about love…..by the gods! "Eh, don't worry about it too much Naruto, you will find out eventually…..hopefully."

"I guess, so how we getting out of here?" Naruto asked.

"You got me, Chiron just said to come back here." Percy said.

"Correct Percy, now I would like you to meet Argus." Chiron said, coming up to them in his wheelchair form with a surfer dude tailing him.

"Ah, the head of security." Annabeth said respectively. Naruto just quirked an eyebrow, that job was perfect for this guy in Naruto's opinion, for this guy has eyes all over his body.