9

The next few days were really weird, but it soon became routine and that fact mythical creatures were teaching Naruto was not bothering him. It might have bothered his friend Percy but, that is just Percy for you.

Each morning, they would go to a class called Ancient Greek, where they pretty much learned the Greek Language from Annabeth. Now, thanks to their Greek Heritage, they were about to understand it, but it was a little hard for Naruto because he confuse English, Japanese, and Greek with each other some of the time.

Then, after that and breakfast, they would participate in outdoor activities. This is where the boys separated for a bit to see what they were good at. Naruto went along with the schedule to see what was there and some really fun things.

The first one was Sword and Shield class and it was taught by Clarisse. She took this well and decided to prove herself against the blond haired warrior. Naruto, being himself, didn't pick any of the blades that were provided for him. He used the two blades he was giving to by Chiron. To say being were shocked and a little put off by the fierce blades was an understatement.

So while Clarisse used a sword and a shield, they rushed at each other.

Flashback

"Think you can win, Blondie?" asked Clarisse as they circled each other, with their audience watching silently.

"Can't say as I never used swords before." Naruto said, judging her reaction.

Clarisse got a cocky smirk on her face and swung her blade to the side, hoping to catch the blond off guard. He just blocked it with a reversed blade. "Now that is not to say I have never actually used a blade before."

Annoyed, Clarisse rammed her shield into the blond to unbalance him. It worked as he dropped his dragon sword. Noticing he and no time to pick it up, he ducked a sword strike that was meant for his head and thought up a plan.

"You know, this is a learning experience for all, so, I think I should teach you something as well!" Naruto said with a smirk and Clarisse just looked at him confused. "I was taught, to never watch the blade." He said as he threw it in the air. Everyone followed it with their eyes and that was all Naruto needed.

He rushed up and kicked and the shield out of Clarisse's hand, causing to drop her sword and fall on her ass. The next thing she knew was that a pair of black knives was around her neck. She saw that the Fox sword was imbedded into the ground and he was not there. So that must mean that he was the one with the knives!

"Now that, is called improvising if you are not good with what you are using." He said into her ear, making her shudder, but she did get to enjoy it much because he took the blades away and offered her a hand to get back up. She gratefully took it and walked away silently. No one saw the blush on her face as they were all asking if Naruto could fight him.

Flashback End

That had been fun, but he could not figure out why Clarisse walked away and why she would not look at him for the rest of that day…..odd.

After that, he tried out the archery class with Chiron. The horse man did say he was just a bit better than Percy. Naruto was not great at it. He could throw kunai and shurikan, but he was just not that great with bows and arrows. Though, he did admit that that pack more power than his throwing weapons.

The next thing he tried was wing horseback riding. At first, the horses were wary of him because he had an odd smell. But one did come up to him and it was a pure silver one. That had been shocking because that won did not trust a lot of people and with a first meeting to boot.

So, after their lunch, they all practiced aerial combat. At first, Naruto had been air sick, but quickly got over that. Just like last time, he had no clue how to fight in the air, so he improved again, scaring the crap out of the Demeter cabin when he had jumped off his Pegasus and kicked his opponent in the head to knock him away. The part that scared them, however, was that he was then free falling to the ground. Luckily, the Pegasus caught him. Let's just say he had mae an impression on the Demeter cabin. Whether it was good or not, only time would tell.