PROLOGUE

"Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have a special guest with us. I'm pretty sure you'll know her since she burst into the music scene like a comet of fire two years ago and two albums and two tours later we haven't been able to recover from the shock yet. Rock and roll at its purest, no digital tricks or excessive use of Auto-Tune, just the old drums, electric guitar, a bass... she writes her lyrics and composes her own music and she only agrees to sing live. Always true to herself and genuine, millions of fans follow her social media where she says what she thinks not caring about what's politically correct or how many haters will answer. Let's give a big round of applause to Ruby Rose, the Hell Bitch. Welcome, Ruby."

"Thank you for inviting me."

"More than 5 million copies sold in just three months and your last album reached gold or platinum status in various countries. This is insane, how do you cope with your overnight success?"

"Well, I've been getting ready for this for years actually: I took vocal lessons, and also piano and guitar lessons, when I was a child; I visited every record company with my demo, played guitar in the subway and then opened my own YouTube channel. I know it seems an overnight success but the road has been long and rocky for me."

"Some people say that you're here to make the music great again with real rock and roll, based on lyrics with a meaning and virtuoso guitar solos, without studio arrangements or any other unglamorous audio editing. Even your look reminds us the aesthetic of the rock and roll classics from the 70s and 80s with your leather pants, sleeves T-shirts, biker boots and stud wristbands... not to mention your tattoos... Is this your real taste or is it part of the Hell Bitch character?"

"Well, clothes work in two ways: they allow you to send a message to those who are watching you, projecting an image of power, and they also work as a shield to protect you. When you are smartly dressed and your make-up and updo are the result of professional hands you feel more confident. But in my case, this appearance is totally in line with my taste, I could never wear a garment if it makes me feel uncomfortable. I'd wear less make-up in my daily life, most likely, but I wouldn't change my pants... feeling comfortable on the stage is my priority."

"You have an amazing work ethic and your lifestyle is frenzied. You've been travelling around the whole planet for the last two years nonstop attending all kind of events. Is this why you took a holiday last winter?"

"Winter is a time of reflection for me. I like to go back home, lock myself up in my studio and write songs. Muses come to visit me during winter nights. I didn't travel that much during those three months but I never was idle, I can assure you that."

"You never mince words when it comes to talk about any subject, you don't care if you provoke controversy wherever you go, however you're very secretive about your private life. We don't know if you have a partner, none of your ex has given an interview to the media, you're always surrounded by your team in pictures... you only seem to have a close relationship with your manager, your publicist and your bodyguard."

"Mina, my manager, has been my friend for long years, along with my publicist Rada and my bodyguard Eaco. They help me to keep my feet on the ground and they're the only ones warning me not to let the fame thing go to my head."

"But you aren't dating anyone despite having millions of fans getting on their knees for you. You must be waiting for a very special man..."

"You know, I never talk about my private life but I'm going to give you a headline... if I was waiting for someone special, she'd be a woman..."