NINE (Iselen POV)

I smile while keeping my eyes closed... I love when this happens. I'm talking about waking up before the alarm goes off because it means that I can lie in bed for a while, enjoying my warm blankets before facing the cold and getting a cup of coffee. I stretch my limbs yawning, feeling the softness of the sheets under my body, and I just sigh and keep silent and motionless for a minute, lost in my thought... my sheets aren't this soft usually and my bed isn't that big that I can stretch out completely and not touch the edges of the mattress with my fingertips. I open my eyes scared...

"What the hell?" I look around in shock, sitting on the bed slowly, while I'm trying to determine whether I'm still dreaming or not. This is not my room... I've never seen this place before. The floor is covered with colourful marble creating geometrical patterns and the walls are painted with frescoes representing a beautiful spring garden with trees, flowers and fountains. The high ceiling is covered with a mosaic in blue and golden colours and there's a beautiful woman represented in the middle, looking at me while dancing wearing a bright yellow dress... She's Eos, the goddess of the dawn, who opens the gates of hell every day with her rosy fingers for her bother Helios, the sun, to rise with his cart... Although I don't understand how I know who she's, I've never been an expert in ancient mythology... I don't know what's happening here and why I'm in this fancy room surrounded by golden furniture, coloured marble columns, sculptures, crystal chandeliers, silks and velvets... precious stones embedded in the walls gleam under the candles light. "How did I get here?" I mumble scared.

"I've brought you..." I jump on the mattress when I see Ruby Rose standing by the foot of the bed. I could've sworn she wasn't there one minute ago... I would've notice her... I stare at her with my mouth open from her black high-heeled boots and tight leather pants to the leather bra that exposes her toned abs. On top of it she's wearing a long and thick black velvet coat, that's opened at the front, and hugs her waist on her back. It's embellished with buttons made of rubies and has a small train like the one of an evening dress. A gold crown with black diamonds sparkles blinding in contrast with her dark short hair... she looks stunning and sexy and the only explanation I can think of is that she's here to film another video clip but... how did I get to the set? And why is she looking so sad? Ruby bites her lower lip while staring at the floor with her hands in the coat pockets, she moves some steps to her right getting closer to me and the trailing back of the fancy garment sweeps the floor behind her in a very majestic way. Yes, I think that's the perfect word to describe it... majestic like a queen.

"Ruby, what...?"

"My name's Hades... I'm the Queen of the Underworld... Welcome home, Persephone." I blink confused, I don't understand what she's talking about but her words echo in my mind and sound familiar... I've heard them before...

"Ruby, this isn't funny... Where are we and what...?"

"Hades," she cuts me off abruptly. "My name's Hades and you're in my palace at the Erebus, I brought you here after your mother went berserk when you didn't come back home last night..." Suddenly I remember my cold Victorian house, my mom yelling, the bottle flying towards me, the pain on my cheek, Mina and Rada screaming...

"Oh my God, Ruby... I hope you can forgive my mother's behaviour, she's not okay... she's ill and..."

"Hades," she takes a deep breath and then breathes out slowly. "My name is Hades and you are my wife Persephone, you were taken from me after the last war against my father Chronos and other titans... I've been waiting for you to come back in a human body for years in order to bring you back home again..."

"Ruby, I don't know what's happening but I fail to see the humour..." I answer angrily while crawling out of the ginormous bed, kicking the soft sheets and slipping because of my black satin pyjamas till I manage to stand up on the cold marble floor.