EPILOGUE (Iselen POV)

"Damn, I told her not to do that..." I whisper angrily when I realize that the security guards are carrying in their arms the girls from the front row that have passed out after Hell Bitch winked at them.

She's the prettiest hell

I've ever been in...

Ruby Rose keeps singing while walking across the stage wearing tight leather pants and a black T-shirt that says 'Queen of the Underworld' in red letters. Fans thought it was a hilarious joke although Mina, Rada, Eaco and I myself, we know it's true while we dance on the backstage. Thousands of voices sing the last chorus, they jump, screaming till losing their voices and camera flashes light up the stadium like small stars:

Fire of hell

Fire of love

Let me burn with you...

"Iselen, we have to go." Mina yells in my ear and I look at her baffled but let her drag me far away from the stage where Ruby is saying goodbye to the audience and the girls cry disappointed. "Don't worry, she'll sing another song as a parting gift and then will rush out of there through the back door, before her first fans walk out of the stadium. She wasted a lot of time once signing autographs and posing for pictures in the VIP area, by the time she reached her limousine fans had blocked the road and police officers had to escort us out of the concert hall. Come on, get in."

Mina shoves me inside the massive black vehicle and I land on a light grey leather seat before she closes the door. I straighten my back and sit down properly like a good girl would do, fortunately no one besides the manager has seen me one minute ago falling here with such a lack of elegance: the red dress my closet chose for me is really gorgeous and looks great with my black boots but it's too short and I'm pretty sure Mina has seen my lace panties. I look around fascinated by the luxurious ambiance, a bottle of champagne is chilling in an ice bucket, there're more bottles of liquor and glasses, blue lights on the ceiling and a soft, dark grey carpet on the floor. The driver's door opens and Eaco fastens his belt before turning his head to look at me, smiling.

"We have two limos to elude fans, Mina and Rada will travel in the other one but no one will know where Hell Bitch is. We'll take the long way around to go to the hotel and paparazzi won't know which one they should follow. Why don't you drink something?"

"No, thank you. I'm waiting for Ruby."

"All right, her bag is there near the bar." Eaco turns around again and puts up the partition leaving me alone and confused. There's a blue duffle bag on the floor but I have no idea why it's so important. I'm about taking a peek inside out of curiosity when the door opens all of a sudden and my wife lands next to me breathing heavily. Her bodyguard turns the engine on immediately.

"Hello, my love. I'm sorry for this mess but, if we don't do it this way, it'll take hours for us to leave the stadium. Did you like the concert?" Ruby rubs the wet towel she has in her hand on her face and neck grumbling angrily. "I hate this, I can't take a shower after jumping nonstop for hours and it's too hot on that stage... can you hand me that bag?"

"I've loved the concert, you were absolutely fantastic as always and you almost killed some fans in love with you from a heart attack. What's in the bag?"

"Clean clothes... and this is rose water..." she answers pouring some on the towel before rubbing her skin again. "I don't want to be here with you, reeking of sweat, while we drive through the city to reach our hotel." She points at the window with her chin and I smile when I see the Eiffel Tower light up in the distance. My wife takes her T-shirt off showing me her simple sports bra and hard abs that make my mouth water and rubs the towel over her arms and chest. "Babe, I need your help with my boots and pants, they're stuck to my skin..." She grimaces with disgust and I can't help smiling while bending forward to tug at her boots and leather pants.