Where Love is, 'tis Heaven

A moving story that will touch your heart!

Meet Sean Oli who grew up under the supervision of his father, a reverend. Sean is trained to speak no evil in or even out their home. He is a cheerful, hopeful, confident, reddish and ruddy guy. Who entered college at the age of 20 and discovered that that’s when his true life begins. At school he’s always been bullied by the way he dress and the way he talks. He remained to be calm and never entertained them. Christian life is full of ups and downs. People aren’t perfect and sometimes he breakdown and burry his self to his pillow to cry and whisper prayers to heal his heart. At his college the climate is very stormy but a daredevil angel fell and enjoyed the rain with him, Reamae Walker—the complete opposite of Sean. She’s gloomy, mournful and somber. She lives alone in her apartment because she grew up with a broken family. Her mom’s living with her new family so as her dad and to avoid errands after he reached 18 last year, now she’s 19, she decided to live by her own. Reamae is up to partying and drinking, she’s wily, intrepid, ominous, rebel and forgotten to live life with life.

These two different souls will cross and find real peace in an eccentric world. Will the love between good and evil survive? The answer to their question will be revealed that…“Where Love is, ‘tis Heaven.”