Chapter 5

“Excuse me Ms. Walker, are you really enrolled in my class?” the teacher asked as she was looking at Reamae’s enrolment form.

“Yes ma’am, that’s my enrolment form…I think that’s enough proof?”

“…but, Ms. Walker…the name indicated here is…Sean Oli, are you Sean Oli or Reamae Walker?” she took her eye glasses to look at Reamae clearly.

“…that’s impossible, I checked it yesterday!”

“…well, if that’s so…kindly proceed to the registrars office for your forms clarification…” Reamae made a step backwards, wander her eyes all over the room where the students taking a note on what was written in the board that seemed to be as their first lesson.

Reamae got pissed off…she grabbed her phone out of her pocket and called Amaryllis but she’s out of reach…

“Damn it!!! Where the hell am I going now!!!” she yelled at the open field. She got more irritated when her white Hane’s fitted shirt was spoiled by a soda drink brought by a guy who’s been running without looking on his way. Reamae pulled his collar, took off his glasses and acted to punch him…

“You again?...” she asked confusingly.

“What??” Reamae rolled her eyes upward.

“You know what bitch I’ve got a lot of problems today! I won’t punch you ‘coz I don’t want to ruin my day that much! I was just so fagged up not knowing where the hell planet this Sean Oli is? I wonder where the fuck did this crap came from and who the fuck again is this Sean Oli?!” Reamae was on her boiling point.

“Wait, uhm, since when are you using that word?”

“You mean the FUCK?”

“Hey please don’t mention it…you can use signs, gestures?”

“…the fuck are you talking about? This is my fucking favorite word! F-U-C-K !! I do even have a tattoo on the left side under my breast” Sean’s eyes almost popped out when Reamae took off her shirt in the open field. Sean quickly covered Reamae’s half naked body by her Chaleco.

“Hey…look at that! What happened on your pink polo? Did you burn it with an iron?” she laughed.

“That’s not the issue Miss…it’s why you just get naked here?! This is a school not your house!”

“Oh shit! In the beach you can get all over naked! Even in the bar! When I was in high school, I used to get naked…I’ve almost taken my bra off…and…”

“Shush! I don’t want to hear such things…” Sean covered his eyes by his hands.

“Are you gay?” she bellied.

“Hey wait…you didn’t button it…” Sean added.

“I don’t give a damn! I don’t care! It’s not my problem anymore if this won’t cause them to sleep!” she proudly announced in the open field.

“Oh God, this was my entire fault…” Sean mentioned.

“…indeed!” Reamae agreed.

“I’ll wash this shirt of yours, and then go get my chaleco…take it home for now!” Sean said though he’s still covering his eyes. “By the way, give me that form!” he added.

“Why would I?” she asked while playing with her hair.

“…because I’m Sean Oli, and I guess this is yours…Reamae Walker?” Sean gave the form.

“…bitch! You bad ass! We’re here for a minute and you didn’t even say a word about this? You made me feel like a hell idiot here! You Sean Oli?!! I’ll badly get SEANburn here under the heat for fucking standing!!!”

“…will you please just shut up if you’re motives is just to spread that unusual words?” he confronted Reamae eye to eye.

“…like what? The fuck? Huh? Bitches? Niggas? Pissed? …and” before Reamae mentioned the words her mouth was shut by the lips that enclosed hers, a sensational feeling that she never felt ever since. Feels like she couldn’t resist, her hands landed on Sean’s arms and her left feet was held upper as she was stuck in the moment. Then, they’ve paused. Their eyes met again, and as if Reamae wanted more but Sean collapsed to the ground.

“…oh Lord, what am I’ve done!” he whispered.

“You’re a devil slayer Sean!” she chuckled.

“…Children of God!” then Sean perfectly loses his focus in the moment as he absolutely fell asleep in the field.   

"that really is your tagline SEANburn!!!" Reamae hissed.