Chapter 7

(11 AM, First Subject, RM: New Building 5th floor – 6th room)

Before Reamae made a step to get inside her room their teacher (Ms. Pettunia Jiker, about 40 years old and with red hair matching her red lips) approached her and gave the invitation. It is an invitation letter for students who broke the school policies or made something unlawful inside the campus.

She was too lazy to read the letter for it is composed of three paragraphs with five sentences each. Reamae yawned infront of her teacher, showing her kind’f laziness. She was used to this ever since she’s at the grade school. Reamae was known to be a bad kid but she decided to change a bit when she entered college. The letter doesn’t even knock her nerves off. She gave the invitation back to her teacher and said she couldn’t come because she’s very tired. Reamae walked in, intentionally burying her heels. She’s massaging her forehead by her left hand and the other was preoccupied with her black leather shoulder bag.

The teacher, as well as the students was intimidated by her attitude. Reamae layed her head on her desk and asked her seatmate if they have some drink like vodka to ease some bitterness she perceived on her tongue. Her classmate just laughed secretly.

“Ms. Walker, that’s inappropriate!” the teacher yelled at her.

“You are just teaching, you’re supposed to teach us by now, I’m paying you as you teach, and you’re not Sean to Preach!” she replied standing, showing some state of dizziness.

“Yes, I may be just teaching but you are not paying me to be insulted infront of my class! And I am a teacher I am supposed to teach proper things regarding ATTITUDE!” the teacher talked to her.

“Ma’am she’s drunk!” said the girl sitting beside her.

Her teacher was known to be very strict among the others in the guidance office. She grab Reamae’s wrist and pulled her out the room. She can’t complain because in a quick harassing manner her teacher took her down to the principal’s office. Before Reamae yelled “wait” the teacher threw her in and her butt landed in a soft blue leather sofa.

“That! That girl tried to put the apple on my mouth! My gums bleed!” the girl points Reamae and continued crying.

Reamae never looked at the teacher nor the girl, she took an apple out of her bag and eat it infront of them like a hungry lion. The school Principal is Mrs. Gefarline Dectrine, 58 years old, with obvioulsy grey hair all around her head said...

“How disgusting! In what particular school did you graduated high school? We haven’t received some notice about you…my child, this is a Christian School and we don’t tolerate attitudes like that...” 

“Ma’am, should I say sorry to her?” she asked curiously.

“What a wonderful question Ms. Walker? What do you think is the best thing you can do?” the principal said.

“Sorry ma’am, but I wont!”

“Why not?” asked the Principal.

She put the apple on the edge of the principal’s table; she stands up and explained everything that happened in Spanish language. Reamae was obviously drunk at the moment. After all she said she just fell in the ground, the rest left with empty stares. What had happened scared everyone in the office. Her teacher lifted her. Reamae isn't that heavy because she had skinny type body. They where all jerking and was trying to make their way to the clinic. At the end, they got all exhausted.

The nurse said Reamae was completely hang-over. They  have nothing else to do now so the principal moved her meeting with Reamae to the next day, they left her snoring at the clinic and so they proceed to each others works.