Awkward Shower Situations

The others came back and handed me my drink. I know I've only known these guys for 10 minutes but I can tell were going to get along.

The hours passed and the drinks kept on flowing. The music was so loud I could feel the vibrations of my body. I felt so confident and happy for once in my life, and then I felt weird, I know I had drunk to much by then but I didn't feel like vomiting I just felt like the ground was swallowing me whole... And then all I could see was dark...

I could feel someone picking me up, cradling my body, pushing his body against mine. "I'm just going to take her home - she's had a bit too much to drink." sighed Kian. I could feel the warmth of his body passing into mine. I didn't want to open my eyes it all seemed like a dream - but I was worried about being too heavy to be carried. So I slowly opened my eye lids to see Kian gazing right into my eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked. The concerned look on his face showed he was genuinely worried about me. "Yeah, do you want me to walk?" I asked. Kian placed me down on the pavement. I tried to stand up but I toppled over. He quickly gripped my arm and I fell on him. "My, you are very drunk aren't you?" he chuckled. He picked me up and walked me to my door.

He took my shoes of and untied his converse and carried me upstairs to my room. He waited outside my room whilst I changed into a baggy t-shirt. He came in and sat on my bed and patted the place beside him. I walked over and sat next to him. I was really tired and my eyelids were fluttering. Kian took all his clothes of till he was only in his boxers revealing his incredibly toned body. "I'm going to stay here to make sure you're alright for tonight. "He whispered in my ear. I nodded and lay down and fell asleep in Kian's arms.

It was morning I didn't have a clue what time it was - I just knew because I could feel the suns warm glow on my face. I was still in Kian's arms. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. I turned my head to glance at him. He looked so peaceful.

I realised I hadn't had a shower since last night. I wiggled out of Kian's arms - am much as I would of like to stay in didn't want to smell.

I crept out of my room and walked down the hall and turned left to the bathroom. "Shit!" I whispered. I forgot the bathroom didn't have a lock." Fuck it I'm going to risk it". I turned the shower on and took my clothes of and hopped in.

The door opened. I knew it was Kian since he was the only known living being ( excluding myself ) in the house. "Good morning!" Kian said in a happy tone. "Kian I'm naked!" I screamed. "You generally don't shower with your clothes on" chuckled Kian.

"Can you pass me a towel?" I asked.

"Sure!" Kian passed me a towel and as he did he said "nice bum". I chucked the empty shampoo bottle at him and stuck my tongue out. He just winked and went down the hall.

Dressed, I went down to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for the both of us. I made us pancakes with golden syrup - nothing special really. " These are delicious!" said Kian as he wolfed down his 4th pancake.

The bell rang. I went to go answer it. It was the others. "Heya lovebird!" JC giggled. "Mind if we come in to talk to Kian?" Ricky asked politely. "Not at all" I replied.

"Hey Kian!" The boys said as they rushed over to the kitchen table. "Guess what!" Trevor asked. "What?" Asked Kian. "Were going to London!"

"When?" Kian asked. "Next Friday!" They all shouted.

Kian grabbed my waist. "What about Iris he asked." Kian looked at them sternly. "I'm not going unless Iris can come with us." JC got out his phone and called the airport to book my ticket.

I grabbed Kian's wrist and told him that I had no way for paying for my ticket. I knew how expensive tickets were. "Don't worry babe - you don't need to pay for your ticket" whispered Kian. He reached and got his phone from his pocket and opened the YouTube app, he got a channel called O2L and there he was and the others. They were internet famous they had over 2 million subscribers. I understood now. I leaned in to give gave him a kiss on his cheek as a thank you but he pulled me close and went for a full on snog. Not going to lie he was a really good kisser.