The moment

It was Saturday evening, everyone was still at my house. California is really humid and it gets hot really easily - I handed out some beers and we all sat around the log burner.

They were discussing where they were going to stay because they needed somewhere to sleep that was close to the event. It was only then I realised the nicest thing I could do was offer them to sleep at my family's home my parents wouldn't mind. They were probably in Devon in their country house after all.

"We can stay at my parents' house because there away - it's near the event and we don't need to pay anything." I said. "Okay then so everything's arranged then!" beamed Ricky. Kian picked me up and flung me into the pool. "Ass hole!" I screamed. When I said it made the boys laugh because of my accent. They all jumped in after me.

It was a hot night but lying in the pool, looking at the stars was very relaxing. I have to admit I didn't think I'd make any friends when I moved out to Cali - I only moved so that I would have more opportunities to add to my portfolio. It's moments like this I wish I could take a picture with my eyes.

We got out of the pool and opened another beer. Everyone apart from Kian went back to get dry clothes. Kian and I lay on the deck chairs. "Iris I think I love you... I haven't felt this way about anyone else... my chest feels tight and I feel a rush of adrenalin whenever I look at you."

I had 0 experience with boys, relationships and I only had my first kiss this morning. But i could relate to everything he said. Whenever I look at Kian its almost makes me feel complete, he makes me feel like I could collapse. I want to be with him.

I didn't know what to do, but there was a feeling in my heart that was making me lean close to him. Are lips touched, he stroked my face affectionately. You don't understand what i would have given to make that moment last forever.