Loosing My Virginity in London

It was about 2am, everyone was jet lagged. Connor had surprised us at the airport and tagged along on our trip to London after all there was no O2L without Connor.

My mum and dad had stocked up the house with food and alcohol for our arrival. Everyone helped themselves to the beer and drinks available.

Kian and I were going to sleep in my parent’s room, the others were in the spare rooms and Sam was in my old room. My parent’s room was completely separated from the other rooms.

I was laying in Kian's arms. We couldn't keep our hands of each other, neither could we keep our lips of each other.

"Kian, I need to tell you something." I said.
"What babe?" he replied.
"I haven't lost my virginity." I stuttered.
Kian looked a bit surprised.
"I just thought I should tell you, because I wouldn't mind if we take our relationship to the next level" I whispered.

Kian just smiled and laid me on my parent’s bed. He kissed my neck, he kissed every inch of my body. It felt heavenly. I reached over to the stereo and played some James Arthur quietly in the background.

I could tell Kian had, had sex before because he was so good at it. I let him take control. It made me feel so good. Having sex with Kian gave me the same feeling I did when he revealed his feelings for me by the pool. It was perfect.

My body felt numb, but incredibly hot at the same time. I lay on my pillow facing Kian. "Thank y-" I whispered. But before I could finish he put his finger to my lips and kissed me again.
He held me in his arms, I closed my eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.