Chapter 12

The light around me slowly dimmed down into a small glow around me.

"The mundanes tried to create a sorcerer but there wasn't a body that could handle the pressure. But coincidentally you walked by and didn't die." Tao said, "I concealed your powers at my best ability to let you live normally but I guess even the gods of Cassiopeia sense something wrong."

Luhan and Yixing sat down on the sofa. "This is rather strange. All of this. All we need to do is overrule Essem." Luhan said.

"Yifan has left without leaving a trace." Yixing said.

"Let's prepare for the next game." Tao said, "Two more wins and we have an automatic win. We will be supplied money and knowledge."

"We're returning the books to their owners, right?" I asked.

"Of course, but we need you to summon them." Yixing smiled.

"Yeah yeah." I replied and sat down on the sofa directly across them.

The light around me had completely disappeared now and I could feel tingling in the tips of my fingers.

"Hello!" A female voice appeared. I was shocked to hear a female voice and quickly turned around to see a beautiful goddess.

"I'm Yoona, a Sone goddess, so," she paused and sat down next to me. I sat up straight and tidied myself up making the other three do the same.

"Umm, Hi, Sone Goddess Yoona. What brings you here?" I said with my voice shaking like crazy. She was a beauty. Her eyes reflected light and a faint pale pink surrounded her.

"I see, I came here to say hi. I know you're something special. Your powers are equal to mine! So I really hope you are able to return our book." She smiled and left.

"Sone Goddess Yoona came to you, you were frozen to the bone!" Luhan joked.

"She says she's waiting for her book." I managed to say.

"We'll see how she reacts next time we meet. She'll be exasperated to get her book back." Tao said. He had a little bit of sarcasm in his voice and he marched off to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"I think he's jealous that you don't brighten up when you see him." Luhan chuckled, making a chain reaction and Yixing laughed along too.

I walked up to Tao as he closed the door and back hugged him. "I like you more than any spirits or goddesses out there." I kissed his cheek and he turned around and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Only my saliva can unbind your true powers." Tao whispered, "there's another one on your back so I'll need to come over to your room tonight.

My face started to burn. I was sure it was bright red by now so I buried my face into his shoulder to conceal my embarrassment from the others.

Tao waved his arm, assumingly, to motion the others to leave. I heard the door shut and squeezed him tighter, "Don't say that out loud, they can hear us."

He put one arm behind my back and one under my knees and carried me to his room.

"How does it feel? You're a princess,"

He let me down on the bed and slipped off my shirt. "Turn around and face the bed."

I quickly did as told and my bare back faced Tao, "Are you going to kiss it too?"

"Ha you're whimpering. No, I just need to undo the seal. It's going to get sticky. Feline saliva isn't all that great. I turned around over my shoulder to see his face and his ears appeared. He licked his finger and drew a circle on my back. A burning sensation went through my spine. "Ah!" I unconsciously let out a small moan. "It's not sticky, it burns."