18: They ask someone for help finding you a ring

Scott: Scott asks Lydia for help on finding you the perfect ring since you and Lydia are so close he knew Lydia would be a great help.

Stiles: Stiles asks Cora and Derek for help on finding the perfect ring and the reason why is who could be a better help to Stiles then your sister or brother. Derek was freaking out when Stiles asked but he came through with Cora and helped him.

Liam: Liam asks his best friend Mason and your best friend Kira for help. He really only needed Mason because you became really close to Mason but he wanted a girls advice too and he got it with Kira.

Derek: Derek ask Scott and Melissa for help. Being Scott's cousin he thought it was best to ask for his help and your aunt's help. He was scared to ask at first since Melissa is very protective over you no matter what but she accepted to help him because she never saw you this happy before. 

Isaac: Isaac asks Melissa for help. You became close to Scott's mom so Isaac knew that she was going to be a great help and that since she liked you that nothing bad would happen.

Theo: Theo asks Liam for help because Liam is one of your closest friends and he knows how important most things are to you and everything.

Brett: Brett asks your mom and Liam for help. Liam was really not wanting to help at first but he changed his mind right when he knew how happy Brett made you.

Allison: Allison asks Lydia for help because you are both close to Lydia and Lydia knew what you would like and everything

Cora: Cora asks Isaac for help. I know that's crazy but she had to because you became close with Isaac and Isaac knew what you would like in a ring and everything else. 

Kira: Kira asks Derek for help because Derek was the only one to accept you and she really needed help. Derek accepted because he knew no matter what you and Kira be together even if no one accepted it

Maya: Maya asks Liam for help because well as told before Liam thinks of you as the pack mom and Maya figures he must know what you would like in a ring.

Hayden: Hayden asks her parents and your parents for help because you guys have known each other for years so asking both families for help was a good idea. 

Lydia: Lydia ask Allison for help because you both were close with her so asking her for help was great because she knew the both of you and how to help her find the right ring.