21: Wedding

Scott: You and Scott's wedding was in your backyard you love the outdoors so you and Scott agreed to have it outdoors. You guys said your I dos to each other. You all then went to the reception party and after the reception party you and Scott got on the plane to your honeymoon.

Stiles: You and Stiles's wedding was indoors at the church. You and Stiles's wanted to be original and Sheriff Stilinski was more than happy to help you both do that. You and Stiles did the original vows and everything. After the church you went to your families house for the reception party and once that was over you and Stiles went in the car to go to your honeymoon destination.

Derek: You and Derek got married at the loft. You were so happy with how you both turned the loft into something beautiful for the wedding with Melissa's help. You both wrote your own vows to each other and it was the most cutest thing anyone seen. After the wedding you guys stayed at the loft for the reception party and after that you and Derek left to get on a plane for your honeymoon.

Liam: You and Liam's wedding was in Liam's backyard. Liam has a beautiful backyard and your families made it really great for the wedding. You and Liam wrote your own vows and said your I dos. After that you had the reception party inside the house and then once it finished you and Liam got into the car to go to your honeymoon.

Theo: You and Theo's wedding was small and it was at a church. You could only hope it wouldn't burn down because of all the bad stuff Theo has done. The wedding went smoothly and you both said your I do's. You guys decided not to have a party but your friends had a party in your honor of your wedding you and Theo just left to get on a plane to your honeymoon.

Isaac: You and Isaac's wedding was outside at your family's house. Your family wanted to at least have some part of your wedding and that's the part they picked. They made it all look pretty and everything. You were happy. Once you and Isaac said your I do's. Melissa planned a party at her place for everyone to go and after the party you and Isaac left on a plane to your honeymoon.

Brett: You and Brett's wedding was in your backyard. Your mom, dad, and Liam made the backyard perfect. You and Brett wrote your own vows and everything. The reception party was inside and once it was over you and Brett left to get on a plane to get to your honeymoon.

Lydia: You and Lydia's wedding was at her lake house or beach house. It was decorated so nicely and everything you both wrote your own vows and they're was a party but you and Lydia left early in the party to catch the plane for your honeymoon.

Allison: You and Allison's wedding was at Lydia's lake house or beach house. It was a very small wedding so you both said your I do's. There was a little party inside and after it was over you and Allison left to get on a plane.

Kira: You and Kira's wedding was in her backyard. Her parents made everything look so beautiful and you both were happy. You and Kira wrote your own vows and everything you said your I do's. After you had the party but you and Kira left in the middle of it to get in the car for your honeymoon.

Cora: You and Cora's wedding was in the loft it was so beautiful thanks to Derek. Derek made everything perfect. You both wrote your own vows and said your I dos. You then had the party at the loft once the party was done you left on a plane to your honeymoon.

Malia: You and Malia's wedding was down in her backyard. Everyone was beautiful and perfect you both wrote your own vows and said your I dos. You then had a little party and after the party you left on a plane to your honeymoon.

Hayden: You and Hayden's wedding was in your family's backyard. You both wrote your own vows and everything. You had a little party at her family's house. After the party was done you and Hayden left to get on a plane for your honeymoon.