19: They Purpose

Scott: After Scott got Lydia's help the next few days he planned romantic dates and surprises. You walked into you room and you saw him on his knee with a ring and he says Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N I know we been through a lot in our relationship but I really hoping that you would want to continue this journey as my wife? You answer yes and he puts the ring on your finger and you are in tears while hugging him

Stiles: After Stiles got help from Derek and Cora the next day he had everything set up with surprises and making sure Cora and Derek were around to here him ask. When you got home and saw Cora and Derek standing there shocked you were like what's going on and then Stiles came down with all your old pictures and said Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N I wanna make more memories with you but not just as my girlfriend I would like you to be my wife. You say yes and start crying and hugged Stiles and then Cora and Derek joined in the hug. 

Liam: After Liam asked Mason for help it was hard for Mason to keep a secret but at high school graduation Liam asked you in front of the whole class saying Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N I know we have our share of fights and arguments but we make it through them and I was hoping we can make it through even more as husband and wife. You walked up to the stage and said yes and everyone around you cheered while he put the ring on your finger. 

Derek: After Derek asked for help he planned to ask you on Christmas in front of everyone and he did just that but the way he said it had everyone laughing because he explained how you guys meet and all the flaws that happened but once he said Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N will you marry me you said yes and everyone was so happy

Isaac: After Isaac asked Melissa for help he made sure everything was perfect and he sang your favorite song and he also read you a whole thing on how perfect you two were together and everything so before he even asked you said yes because you figured that's where it was going. 

Theo: After Theo asked Liam for help he made sure he could get everyone else to help him to and he did to your surprise but Liam wanted it to be perfect for him so he made a play of all your old memories and times with Theo that when on stage it said the proposal you started crying and Theo asked you to marry him and you said yes. (Yes I was thinking of what Brooke did for Nathan and Haley but this one is different since Nathan and Haley were already married when Brooke did that for them it was a cute thing and I loved it and fyi if you didnt know im obsessed with One Tree Hill)

Brett: After Brett asked your family for help he planned everything out and he asked you to marry him in front of your whole family and you started crying and you said yes. 

Allison: After Allison asked Lydia for help she came to your apartment and knocked on the door and she got down on one knee saying how much she wanted to be with you forever and then she just skipped all of that and blirted Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N will you marry me

Cora: After Cora asked Isaac for help she asked you to marry her in front of the whole pack you were already use to her being very blunt and asking you to be hers in front of everyone and too marry her in front of everyone didn't surprise you. You told her yes. 

Kira: After Kira asked Derek for help and they got the ring she ran to where you were and told you she didnt care what anyone thought she was going to be with you no matter what and then she asked you Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N will you please marry me and be with me forever? You answered yes and started to cry. 

Maya: After Maya got help from Liam she made you cupcakes and hide the ring in one. Once you picked the one that had the ring in it Maya was on her knee explaining how much she loves you and wants to be with you forever you dont even let her finish when you said yes and pulled her up to kiss her.

Hayden:  After Hayden got help from everyone she waited for you to come home and she wrote you this whole note and at the end it says Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N I know it might seem really crazy but I wanna be with you forever so please marry me? and she's on her knee on the ground. You answer yes 

Lydia: After Lydia got Allison's help she left a princess crown by your door and it says will you do the honor of being my Princess forever? You open the door to see her on her knee with the ring and you answer yes in tears with your princess crown on your head