1: How you met

Scott: You and Scott met at Deaton's Veterinarian Places. Your family told you that you had to get involved in something and since you loved animals you went to Deaton and he said you could volunteer. The next day you ran into Scott there and Deaton introduced you guys and from there on you became friends with him and then at school he introduced you to the rest of the group so you became friends with them too because you were new to the school

Stiles: You and Stiles meet because you are Derek's sister. You are younger than Derek but older than Cora. You had to rescue Derek from the jail because he was being questioned about killing your guys older sister Laura. When you got there you met Stiles and talked to him till the released Derek. After that you meet Stiles again at school and you would hang out a lot.

Derek: You and Derek met because you're a clumsy person. You and your cousin Scott were running through the woods where Derek's loft is. You lost Scott and you managed to get hurt right by Derek's loft and he saw you and helped you. After that he took you back to Scott's and programmed his number into your phone and told you to call him when you're not being so clumsy.

Isaac : You and Isaac meet back when you were little and his mom was still alive. You were at the park and you didn't really talk to anyone because you were shy. Isaac actually came up to you and started talking to you. You and Isaac were always by each other's side since that day.

Liam: You and Liam meet at Devenford Prep. Liam was the only person to help you at the school to show you around and everything. When you found out about Liam's IED you stayed by his side and tried to help him. You found out about the lacrosse games and coach's car so when Liam had to leave Devenford Prep you left with him.

Brett: You and Brett meet at Devenford Prep because you're Liam's twin sister. Liam and Brett could never get along but you and Brett were a very different story. You and Brett got along pretty well and became friends Liam wasn't happy about it but he got use to it. When Liam got kicked out of Devenford Prep you had a choice between staying or leaving and you decided to leave with Liam. You and Brett still kept in touch and you would see him whenever his team would play Beacon Hills. You always cheered for Beacon Hills because of your brother and his friends.

Theo: You and Theo meet because you get taken by the dread doctors. The dread doctors didn't know that you already are a supernatural being till the tried to make you a chimera. You were at first only a banshee but Scott had to save you so you became a werewolf but you still had the banshee scream and everything so when they tried to make you into a chimera you turned into a werewolf but you screamed like a banshee so Theo came into the room and got you out of there but the dread doctors were mad that you were already supernatural so they couldn't do anything to you. You thought of Theo as a friend since he saved you so you and him hung around each other a lot.

(I don't know if banshee's can be turned into a werewolf and still have there scream it was just an idea that popped into my head so please don't get mad at me if they can't just remember it's a fantasy writing)

Allison: You and Allison first meet at the apartment complex where you hold the elevator for her. You and her then meet again at school were you learn her name and that you have classes together after that you became good friends.

Lydia: You and Lydia meet at school. You weren't really new to the school or anything. You hung out with Scott and Stiles a lot. Lydia noticed your outfit the one day and said you looked cute, and then she decided to invite you shopping. So you and Lydia went shopping and that's how you became friends.

Kira: You and Kira meet when she saves your brother Brett. You're Brett's older sister but you didn't go to Devenford Prep you went to Beacon Hills the whole time. When Kira saved him you were very grateful to her so you and her started to hang out a lot more at school. You and Kira became good friends that day and you are also close with Brett's pack and Scott's pack.

Cora: You and Cora meet in the volt. You got put in the volt by your own dad because you went against his wishes. You and Cora always talked and everything. When the full moon came and everyone came to save you. You didn't wolf out or anything because you knew what was coming but everyone else did. So when you were saved and everyone ran out you stayed to help Cora's brother Derek find Erica after they killed her. Derek was thankful towards you for talking to his sister and trying to save Erica. So he kinda took you in for a little bit and you and Cora became even closer friends.

Malia: You and Malia meet when she's in coyote form. You were there to help Scott get her back to being a human. Once she changed back into a human and everything was okay you left to go back home and get ready for school. When you showed up at school Scott was there with Malia and she smelled your scent and came up to you and you became friends because she was being very aggressive about being friends with everyone in Scott's pack but especially you since you helped Scott get her human again.

Hayden: You and Hayden meet back in 6th grade where she got into the fight between Liam and some kid. You tried to pull her so she wouldn't step in and get hurt but she jerked your hand away. So after she got the black eye and everything you helped her get rid of most of the swelling but she still had to deal with the black eye for pictures. You and Hayden did become good friends after that day and stayed near each other a lot so she wouldn't go in between anyone elses fights.