20: Wedding Planning

Scott: Right after Scott purposed both your mom and Scott's mom wanted to get started on wedding plan's and you did. You had everything written down on how you would like the wedding to go down and everything so you had your dress already picked out and the wedding colors, the flowers, and everything else already picked out so you just helped with the venue for the reception party. Once you guys got the venue for the reception party everything was all set and ready to go.

Stiles: After Stiles purposed you and Stiles waited a while to get started on the planning. Once you and Stiles got started on the planning you and him had everything all figured out and ready. Stiles Dad and Your family helped a lot with the planning and everything.

Liam: Right after Liam purposed both your mom and Liam's mom wanted to get started on wedding plan's right away but you and Liam wanted to wait a little bit but they wouldn't let you both. You had a little wedding scrapbook on how you would want your dream wedding to go(Yes i'm referencing Brooke in One Tree Hill with her dream wedding book). Liam also had his own ideas/ You showed it to them and they got started on your's and Liam's ideas. and got everything ready for you. All you had to do was get your dream wedding dress and everyone bridesmaid dresses.

Derek: After Derek purposed you and him decided you just wanted a little wedding at the loft with friends and family. Melissa helped you get everything together and everything. Melissa and Scott are the only family member's you talk to anymore since your mom and dad decided that since you were getting married without their permission or anything that they would cut you off but Melissa and Scott weren't going to do what they did. They helped with making sure everything was going to go smoothly.

Isaac: After Isaac purposed Melissa was so excited and decided she would help you with everything. Your parents were kinda angry since she's not family but you got close with Melissa and Melissa is close to Isaac so for Melissa it's like giving her son away so you understand everything she's doing. Once you and Melissa got all the planning done and you got your dress. Everything else was already to go and Melissa was going to make sure you and Isaac have a great wedding. Melissa knew Isaac would tell her whatever you wanted he wanted too but you also knew how he wanted the wedding so you told Melissa everything and she made it all work.

Theo: After Theo purposed your family, you, and Theo got right into the whole wedding planning. Theo didn't agree with some of your choices pre say the flower choice and color choice. You were upset because the color choice was the only thing you really wanted to be perfect and to be yours. In the end you won the color choices but you lost the flower choice but that was okay. You made everything else perfect and everything was done and got so the wedding would go smoothly unless Theo decides to do something to make everyone angry.

Brett: After Brett purposes Your mom and everyone else starts joining in on you and Brett planning the wedding. You were grateful for everyone's help to get everything done. Once everything was done and set you and Brett couldn't wait to get married. Liam still was hesitant on letting his sister get married to Brett but he finally came through and realized how much you and Brett cared for each other.

Lydia: After Lydia purposed her mom wanted to help with everything so you and Lydia told her what you both would want and Lydia's mom was more than excited to do it. Lydia's mom got everything ready for the both of you and made sure that she didn't forget anything. She wanted to make sure that the wedding would be great and would run rather smoothly for the both of you.

Allison:After Allison purposed you and her got right into planning everything you wanted it to be small and not huge so you both just planned it together and invited some of your friends and family. You got everything else covered before even planning it all because Allison already had her dress picked out and you had yours picked it too. So when the wedding comes everything will be smooth sailing.

Cora: After Cora purposed you, her, and Derek planned everything. You got the whole dresses down, the whole venue down, the place of the wedding down, the bridesmaid dresses down, and everything you need to get down was pretty much done thanks to Derek and his help. You didn't know where you would be if you never met Cora and became part of the family because of her. You couldn't wait till you were finally a part of the family for good.

Kira: After Kira purposed your families got together with the both of you and helped planned the wedding. You were grateful that Kira's family accepted you no matter what. You really were a better person with Kira and you couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with her. You no longer cared about what the pack thought or anything like that because Kira accepts you and wants to be with you forever.

Malia: After Malia purposed you, her, her dad, and Liam helped. Your family was invited to the wedding but they didn't wanna help with it. Your family is really weird that's mostly why you say Liam and his family is your family even though they aren't. You and Liam are best friends so that's why it works like that. You guys got everything done and ready. You really couldn't wait till you were married.

Hayden: After Hayden purposed your family and her family started to help you both plan you wedding. You were very grateful for the help you were getting and once you all got everything done you were more then happy. You liked making and planning events but sometimes the planning gets to much so you just want to be able to relax for a little bit. You just couldn't wait to finally be married to Hayden. You were so happy and excited.