The Pencil Becomes Attached To A Rubber

Later that evening…

The pencil came across an interesting phenomenon: a pencil with a rubber on the end of it.

Now, any pencil worth it’s shavings knows that a rubber is something to be feared. However, this new pencil appeared to be working with the rubber. Then, our feathery, rainbow, sparkly and glittery pencil knew that it had a new mission: to befriend a rubber and become stuck to it, just as this new pencil had.

So the pencil flew off, using it’s feather as a wing (pencils are special, they only need one wing), to find a rubber of it’s own.

It flew up, down and all around until it came across a packet labeled: Kneadable Rubber. Inside, a small, grey blob stared out.

The pencil seized it’s chance: quickly, it dived point-first into the plastic casing. Within seconds, the rather bemused kneadable rubber was free. Then, quicker than one could blink, the pencil used a conventionally useful teleport that just happened to appear to teleport it’s friend the superglue to the area.

The superglue (who already knew what was happening due to it’s telepathic abilities) immediately squirted some superglue onto the end of the pencil, a then lifted the poor, shocked rubber onto the end of the pencil.

Within seconds, the superglue had dried, and so the pencil became attached to the rubber, and was therefore a sparkly, glittery, rainbow, feathery and rubbery pencil – evidently far superior to all of pencil-kind.

THE END