Bullying

EDIT: 9/14/18 

Okay, in my MUST READ BEFORE chapter I have these two points:

10. Leave criticism. Don't be rude but, if I misspell a word or something just doesn't make sense, tell me! I have thick skin so it takes a lot to make me upset. As a writer, I want to know what skills need work.

11. No bullying. It seems simple enough but I have readers attacking other readers, readers attacking me and although I can handle it, some people can't. If you bully someone, you will be blocked. This is a place to enjoy a book, not to worry about what someone else is saying. So sit back and relax.

Now, although I allow criticism do not shit on my work. This means if I forget a word or misspell it, please comment. Don't comment that characters are annoying or that it's stupid. Leave respectively. My motto for haters are to "kill them with kindness". But, when it comes to bullying my other readers, you will be muted. NO SECOND CHANCES! You had a warning before so I don't care if you commented and voted for every single chapter- you do not get to attack others.  

THESE COMMENTS COMES FROM OTHER CHAPTERS YOU WILL READ IN THE FUTURE.  

This happened today

First of all, I gave you guys permission to comment my mistakes so don't go bullying people who do it! I've never been so upset with Wattpad in my life

First of all, I gave you guys permission to comment my mistakes so don't go bullying people who do it! I've never been so upset with Wattpad in my life. I didn't think we could get like this. I know not all of you are like this, but I think that I have blocked 5-10 people for this kind of behavior. IT IS NOT TOLERATED!

Also, someone please tell me what she means about the whole, "KANINA KAPA CORRECT..." because I am clueless

This happened yesterday? I think.

When I asked whether or not you guys liked Ellison- YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SAY YOU DON'T LIKE HIM OR YOU PREFER EROS

When I asked whether or not you guys liked Ellison- YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SAY YOU DON'T LIKE HIM OR YOU PREFER EROS. IT'S PERFECTLY OKAY.

I understand my book is not for everyone- not everyone likes it. So if you don't, I won't be offended. It's okay. I'm not forcing you to stay. I'll thank you for checking out my book because you took the chance. You don't bash an author when you don't like their book you bought from a bookstore so why do it on Wattpad? Believe it or not, I put a lot of thought into my book and all it's characters.   I've had worse than this but, they are farther back than I can find.

And yes, I do screenshot you guys so yes, I do know who you are. Lastly, I would like to remind you guys that I know not all of you are like this. Some of you are funny, lovely people. But this world is far from perfect so of course there will be bully's

Aria