Chapter 12: The closet is slowly opening (First Option)

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

STAY WITH NATSU ⬅

GO AFTER FURU

I look back at Natsu and kneeled down to the floor "are you okay?" he nodded holding onto the cheek that was bright red, "come on" as I got him up to sit on his bed "so what did you do" sitting on my own bed, "just a small prank" he giggles, "what did you do?" Natsu stroke his chin, "well you see it all began one sunny afternoon-"

ENTER NATSU'S POV?

YES

YOU HAVE NO CHOICE IN THIS MATTER ⬅

Entering Natsu's POV

Me and Furu's families have been enemies for a very long time, so there was no doubt we were gonna be enemies as well, "Oi Furu!" he looked at me annoyed as I approached him "Furu I heard the rumours!" he tries to ignore me "I heard you have a crush on someone" his face flushed red "w-who told you that!?" I chuckled with a sly smile "no one~" it really was no one since I pretty much figured it out on my own, also I snuck into his room. I've seen things. Terrible things.

"Whoever it is must be a lucky gal or should I say a guy" he smirks "shut up Summer!" he pins me against the wall and there goes the fangirls taking photos of this moment, "if you say another word I will kill you" his anger just makes everything seems funny, "haha Furu how cute!" I grabbed his head and press my lips against his, "KYAA!" goes the fangirls, "NAFU IS REAL! BUILD THE SHIP CAUSE I'M CLIMBING ABOARD!" I really don't understand fangirls sometimes.

I can see Furu's red face ready to explode as he grabs a chair nearby, well better start running, "GET BACK HERE YOU FLEABAG!" as if!, as I made my escape through the window before he was able to grab me.

END OF NATSU'S POV

Wait so does that mean Furu's gay? wait the main question is, "who's the guy Furu is in love with!?" he looks at me with a shocked expression "you mean you haven't realised?" I nodded "I mean I haven't seen him in a while since he entered this school so I'm not as close to him as I once was" I look down a bit sad.

"Well, I think I might have an idea of the reason why he might've done all that" In Natsu's head he finally put together the pieces of the puzzle together, "hey I'm fine now, how about you go after Furu and ask him yourself? I mean I'm sure you can relate to him more than me" I start to panic "w-what do you mean? how would I be able to relate?" I stutter with thoughts rushing in my head, "I mean you will understand since you're an outcast of your family, you know the sense of being alone and stuff" clearly lying.

"Y-yeah I would" I bitterly laugh. I think back to his story and ask "Can I ask something Natsu-sama?" He irked "please don't ever call me that again, call me Natsu or some sort of nickname, just anything but that" he rubs the goosebumps that appeared on his arm.

"Okay Natsu, do you by any chance like Furu?" He looked at me stun as if this is the first time he even thought about it, "... No, not really" as he thinks carefully "rather I think I'm more interested in someone else" he smirks "oh really who?" I look at him confused, "... let's just say I'm more interested in someone else, someone very cute, vulnerable and this person has their own harem" hold on a harem?! could it be Sera?!, I looked at him rather shocked. Firmly I approach him and took a hold of his shoulders "I feel so sorry for you" I sob, "why? wait, hold on where are you going?" I approach the door, "to go look for Furu, you well..." I take a moment to phrase my words "think carefully about the person you're interested in again, anyway see you later!" I exit the room.

Natsu sat there stunned at what just happened "... Why do I have a feeling he has the wrong idea about the person I'm interested in?" 

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

STAY WITH NATSU (COMPLETE ✔)

GO AFTER FURU

NEXT CHAPTER ⬅

ARE YOU SURE?

NO, GIVE ME THE MORE!!

ONCE AGAIN YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE IN THIS ⬅

End of chapter 12

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So sorry for earlier, I accidentally published this chapter when I haven't even finished it T-T