Bad End: Red

"--I choose the red door."

The other doors slowly fade away leaving only the grand red door, frames are black decorating the door like ivy, something about it was slightly frightening and yet I was not afraid.

I took a breath in of my still single life because I know the person behind this door, he's a bit of an ass at times but I didn't mind that, he's not there a majority of the time but he always makes up for it, he likes to take the piss out of everyone which makes him quite the joker.

But still, I can never seem to stop thinking about him, I placed a hand on the dark knob gave it a twist and gave it a huge push.

A bright light seeps through, it brightly swallows me whole until suddenly it becomes pitch black.

"---?"

My mind felt a sharp pain, my hands felt cold, but my body felt warm on familiar silky sheet.

"Dear?"

My eyes quickly snapped open when I felt a sudden touch upon my face, "oh you're finally awake!"

I winced at the painful beam of light and slowly adjusted to see the white figure in front of me, "Good morning, babe~" 

I looked up at the familiar childish face, his crimson hair burns in the red dip sunlight, "Are you still tired?" he lifts up the cover and tucked me in.

"Natsu?" I mumbled, "Yeah? Is something the matter?" he responded.

My eyes were still a bit weary and tired so it took a few rubs on the eyelids for me to finally be able to see the half-naked figure in front of me.

(A/N just imagine this guy half-naked: Natsu ⬆ (20) )

Holy mother.

My eyes widened as my eyes wander down bellow realising the blanket was covering the most important part I was curious about, "Babe?" Natsu calls out as his large hand softly grasp my cheek, "You alright you look a bit dazed out."

"... Why are you so nice?"

He looks at me a bit confused, "Hahahaha" He laughed harshly, "What a stupid question is that? Obviously I would be nice to my own husband!"

"Holy sugar we're married?!" is what I want to say out loud.

"O-oh yeah, we are!" I just wanna know the size of his eggp- "*COUGH COUGH*"

"Oh, are you okay?!" I sat up and coughed harshly as I felt his large hand smack my back for comfort.

Natsu reached out to a silver bell on the bedside table and rang is multiple times, "Yes your majesty?" a random maid appeared at the door and I don't really recognise her but the maid uniform sorts of reminds me of Edna.

"Bring in a glass of water." The maid instantly produced a glass of water and hands it over before vanishing in thin air, "Here take a sip." Using a single finger curled around my chin he lifts up my head and slowly pours the water down my throat.