Chapter 14: The closet is slowly opening (Third option)

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

STAY WITH NATSU (Complete✔) 

GO AFTER FURU  (Complete✔)

SAVE THE CABBAGE HEAD! ⬅

Freezing time, I was able to rush down the stairs and on to the scene, I hid behind a tree nearby the scene to see what was happening, with a snap of my fingers time continued and Sera slowly crept up to the poor lettuce head. 

"P-please stay away from me" he whispers, "but I just wanted to talk" Sera giggles "geez why are you acting as if I'm going to eat you up?" you're actions and eyes says otherwise

"Y-you don't get it, you have to get away from ME!" the moment he shouted strong wind pushed Sera back but she used her light magic to create a shield to resist against the wind, "just STAY AWAY!" he cried and this time each step that Sera take the earth will crack and crumble "I won't give up on you! I don't want you to hurt yourself!" what is this girl on about? it's clear as day what she really wants, meaning this lettuce head is most likely royalty.

I sigh, "p-please someone help, I can't control myself!" the lettuce continues to cry watching Sera marching forward until a hole was created below her.

SAVE THE THOT?

URGH DO I HAVE TO? ⬅

BUT SHE'S SO IRRELEVANT SO WHAT'S THE POINT?

As much as I want to see her fall to her death I unfortunately still need her for certain things, I approach the lettuce head and grabbed by the shoulder, "CALM DOWN AND LOOK AT ME!" the Yoshi looked at me with a tear-stained face "GIVE ME YOUR HAND AND FOCUS ON ME!" placing his hand towards me I pull it towards my lips and gently peck his palm.

His face became red from embarrassment, the wind stopped and the earth returned to the way it once was and the thot was saved, his eyes were on me, his attention is on me, I realised one thing when it comes to magic is that when you strongly resist something, the magic within your body will react to the thing that could potentially harm their master. 

Meaning he sees Sera as a dangerous thing, I don't blame him though, "are you okay?" his face was still bright red but he was at least able to nod in response, I sighed in relief and look back at Sera who was sitting on the ground, stunned at what just happened "what about you dear sister? everything alright?" she stutters "y-yeah of course!" she got up and brushed off the dust on her clothes. 

I don't why but I sort of relieved to see she was alright, "okay well I'll get going" just as I was about to make my way back to my dorm, "uhm excuse me!" the lettuce head grabbed on to my arm, "yes is there something wrong?" I look back at him "well uhm would it be okay if you can help me get back to the dorm? I sort of twisted my ankle" he looks at me with his puppy eyes.

"....Sure" damn he's cute, I bent down and swept him off his feet and made it into a bridal carry "w-wha!?" he got flustered and confused "hold on tight alright" as I start making my way back to the dorm.

Sera, however, was left behind, confused by what she just witnessed "w-what just happened? are they gay?" even though she should be incredibly disgusted by this, surprisingly she didn't seem to hate it as much as she thought she did.

"Welcome to the club" a random girl appeared behind Sera and grasped her shoulder.

"What the who the hell are you!?" Sera steps back from the random girl, "don't worry kouhai, you will soon enter the same world and open the door" her eyes sparkle "you will open that door and embrace it, love it and fangirl it" her nose started t...

"What the who the hell are you!?" Sera steps back from the random girl, "don't worry kouhai, you will soon enter the same world and open the door" her eyes sparkle "you will open that door and embrace it, love it and fangirl it" her nose started to bleed "WHAT THE BLEEEP" Sera ran away from the gay thoughts, wishing it will just disappear.

Anyway back to the main character.

I carried the boy and surprisingly he was really light, "excuse me" I look down at him "m-may I have your name?" he looks rather timid, "oh my name is Alex, Alex Von Hellsing" his eyes sparkle at my answer "you mean 'THE' Alex Von Hellsing?!" he gripped my shirt tightly "uh yeah that's me, don't wear my name out" I chuckle.

"W-wow I didn't think I get to meet you" is he a fan of mine or something? "well you met me, anyway what's your name?" I can't just keep calling him lettuce head and I was gonna switch to little green soon, "Oh my name is Haru Spring, the first prince of the Spring family" he smiles ever so gently.

"Cool and I'm guessing you're a first year" judging by the colour of his tie.

SCHOOL COLOUR SYSTEM

RED = FIRST YEAR

BLUE = SECOND YEAR

YELLOW = THIRD YEAR

"That's right Senpai" he cutely said, I swear I could take this boy to bed right now if I could, I blush at my own thought "don't call me senpai, I also just entered this academy today with my younger sister and brother" he questions "you mean that girl was actually your sister?" why do I have a feeling Sera did something, "yes I'm sorry if she did something to you" he shivers in fear from the thought.

"It's fine Senpai" he's still calling me Senpai? oh well, it's not like it really matters, when we made it in front of the dorm I placed him down carefully "well we're here, I'll see you later" just as I was about to depart Haru grabbed my arm preventing me from leaving, "uh if it's okay with you senpai! I want to show you my thanks!" I look at him confused "huh what do you mean?" before I could say anything else he pulled my arm down to level down to meet his lips.

My eyes widen when I felt his soft lips on mine. When our lips met I heard the sound of a bag fallen down on the ground, immediately we switched our attention to the sound to meet eyes with, Ken?

TO BE CONTINUED

NOOO I WANNA KNOW MORE!

MWAHAHAHA YOU AIN'T GOT A CHOICE ⬅

End of chapter 14 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

I'm thinking about making another BL Otome game story after this is finished but I'm not very sure if I should since I have other BL ideas, such as Mpreg, lemon, etc to pursue 😅 please give me your thoughts about what I should do next ><