Bad End: Green

"-- I choose the green door."

The emerald door shone as if to absorb all the fellow doors into its own, it rapidly grew in size almost reaching the endless white ceiling which I cannot see.

Without any helping hand, the door trembles to create a minor earthquake as it shows the heavenly sight of what the forbidden garden of Adam and Eve would look like.

Crispy dark green grasses, colourful budding flowers all of the various types from lilies to roses, trees beyond my reach as some bears familiar fruits that I once ate before such as apples, oranges, peaches and plums. 

"S.e.n.p.a.i!"

I felt soft hands cover my eyes as I smelt a familiar spring scent, "... Haru?" I slipped out of his mingling fingers to turn to a spectacular sight.

His moss hair has grown a bit longer, his body has definitely developed and has grown a bit more muscular but was still slender,  he's taller than me by several centimetres (or inches) and his face still has those familiar youthful features from w...

His moss hair has grown a bit longer, his body has definitely developed and has grown a bit more muscular but was still slender,  he's taller than me by several centimetres (or inches) and his face still has those familiar youthful features from when we were younger, he skin was clean and clear, his lashes have definitely increased in volume making him seem more exotic.

I'm also very jealous that his face looks so small, like how?! why can't I have his features! ... I think of this every time I see someone attractive. I really should stop.

"Alex?" He looks at me confused, Are you alright? are you still thinking about my succession?"

Hm? what is he talking about?

That's when it suddenly hits me, my mind reels back on memories I've never had before, as of now me and Haru have graduated from the academy, I am 20 and Haru is 19 and soon to be 20.

It's pretty funny since our birthdays are about a couple of months away from each other If I was born a bit later, I could've been in his class and graduated with him.

I just had to be born in December...

In this ending, I and Haru started dating as soon as Haru graduated, although he did confess to me during the Culture festival I refused since I was only into well... Taller men.

Somehow this beansprout shot up when he entered the second year!

He managed to surpass my height within a year and I feel like he's just been getting taller.

I remembered he cried when I graduated it was honestly so adorable, what was even cuter was when he confessed his love to me again at his graduation, his face was redder than a tomato I think that's when I truly fell for him and accepted his confession.

As of now I and Haru have been dating for about a year. I knew we would have a rocky relationship since he was a prince and all, his kingdom did not accept the homosexual relationship and have been persistently pestering me.