Chapter 12

Vee waved bye to him as she entered the class and I thanked him and followed right behind her.

His hand gently grabbed my arm, pulling me back to him. I gave him a confused look.

He pulled me closer, "I'll see you in art class darling" he said in his husky voice.

I just nodded my head. He took a step closer. My breath froze in my chest.

He reached out and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, and took a step back.

His smirk came back in full force. He nodded at me and started to walk to class.

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and walked into class. I sat next to Vee who had been saving me a seat.

She gave me a question on look, probably wondering why I looked so flustered.

That... was intense. He was intense.

The class went by pretty fast. It was mainly an introduction to the course and getting to know one another.

It was English, so it was a pretty laid back period.

Many people came and chatted with Vee. She was becoming quite popular.

But I couldn't help but be excited for art class. I kept my gaze on the clock.

When it did ring I was the first person to stand. I waited for Vee to pack her stuff and we walked out of class together.

Shane was waiting for us right outside the classroom. I couldn't help my smile when I saw him. His face lit up when he saw us coming.

"Did you even go to class?" I teased him when we got close enough.

He didn't say anything just smirked.

He came to stand in between Vee and I, asking us about class.

We walked Vee to her last class.

"Okay remember, we're meeting up at your class. Wait for me there, I'll see you later babe" she told me before walking into her class.

I looked at Shane. He looked at me for a couple of seconds. He looked like he was trying to figure something out.

"Shane? Are you okay?" Curiosity lacing my voice.

He nodded before grabbing my hand and leading me to class.

I loved the way his hand felt in mine.

The bell rang just then.

I tried to walk a little bit faster, I hated being late for class.

We arrived to our classroom and the door was wide open. We walked in and the noise of the classroom faded.

Everyone was starring at us as we walked over to 2 empty seats. I realized it was probably because we were still holding hands.

My cheeks warmed and I tried tugging my hand away.

Shane held on tighter and gave me a look.

I gave up with a sigh.

The corner of his lip lifted in a half smile.

1k! Thank you guys so much :D sorry, I've been so busy with school.