NAMJOON'S POV

I picked up my card, glancing around at everyone's expressions before taking a look at my own.

A blue card.

Oho, looks like I'm the detective.

Looking up again, no one seemed to be giving away any information about what card they chose.

"Alright! Since this is the first round, we will immediately go to night time. I'll be the narrator." Jin said. The oldest glanced around as all the younger's nodded their head, silently agreeing on Jin being the narrator. Jin placed a simple pointer stick in the middle of the circle.

"Okay then, let the night begin! Close your eyes and put your heads down"

The room fell silence, just the soft breathing of the others resounded the room.

"Mafia. Grab the pointer and tap who you want to kill for the night." Jin's voice reverberated off the walls.

I strained my ears, trying to hear where I would hear someone shifting around to grab the pointer. I hear nothing.

"If the mafia's done, just poke me with the pointer stick to end the night. I'll count to five after, to allow you time to put the stick back." Jin narrated.

I assumed Jin-hyung got poked, because he calmly began his count down.

"5"

"4"

"3"

I suddenly flinched as I felt a drop of water fall on the bridge of my nose.

"Was there a leak in the ceiling?"

"1"

Jin ending the countdown brought me back from my wandering thoughts.

I opened my eyes, only to witness something inhuman in front of me.

Taehyung's body ripped apart from the chest outwards, blood staining every part of him. His green-streaks dyed an ugly maroon. The smell was unbearable, and I tried so hard to hold back my gag reflex. I unwillingly let out a retching sound.

I look around, seeing all of the other members in the same state as me, jaw dropped.

Jimin, crying,

Suga, silent.

Jin, praying.

Jungkook and Hoseok who were sat next to Taehyung had half of their body drenched in blood. From the tips of their hairs to the bottom of their shoes. They both said nothing, their mouth open in a silent scream.

In Taehyung's chest, was a kitchen knife, deeply embedded. His eyes open, but rolled back. 

The whole scene was for the lack of better words, horrific.

.

.

.

??? POV

1 down, 5 more to go.

And it has only just begun,

Don't think you have escaped

For my fun,

Has only just

B E G U N