EXPLANATION

SO, JIMIN WAS THE MAFIA. DID YOU GUESS CORRECTLY?

Going in order, here are the hints given throughout the story.

CHAPTER 2 "둘"  

"now please die, hyung."  is written at the top of the chapter. It would be inconspicuous throughout the book as it could have been everyone, but Jin. Which highlights that the Mafia is Jimin once it is only Jin & Namjoon left.

CHAPTER 4 "넷"

̸̛̱̤͕̥͕̱͙̔̾͆̃̂͌͘̚͜6̛̳̳͈̜̦̒̆̀̀̏͘͝1̡̡̻̣̱̪̣̈́̌̌̿͌̍̑͂̿̚͟͟͟5̸̮̱̯̼̙͕̮͚̎̀͑̓͒͞͝1̶̨̥͙̭͓̥̜̃̈̑͋̀͜8̨͉̣͖͎́͂̒̒̑̾̉̽͊9̵̘̰̫̯̤̍̽̃̃͑̍̍̍1̶̧͎̹̲̞̙̼͔́̀̿̚͟͞ͅ1̭̘̜̻͚̒̄͗̀͂̀͑́͢͠3̴̧͖͎̦͓̳̓͌̍̔́̍̏̐̚͡1̳͙̹̟͎̥̗̊̋͋̕͟͝ͅ5͈̣͎̦̙̳̜̄͌̃̏̎̔̉̕̕͟͜͝1̶̢̠̟̪͕̳̫̲̥̏̎͂͒̑̓̿͌̀̃4͈̟̲̘͇̂̍̽́̐̾͟ͅ5̠̦̫̯͎̑͑̈́̆̽͆̉1̶͓͎͚̘̰͌̄̓̋̓́̀̌̅̌͟͜5̛͎̺͇̣̝͕̟̐̽̃͛͊͜6̝̻͖͇͚͕͔͉̏͊̔́̓͘͠͞2̡̧̹̮͈̹͓̜̿̍͆̉̑́̕͡͡5̴̖̞̱̼̫̻̩̳̄̅͋̒̋̃̑̑1̛͖̝̤̜͚̒̋̄͑̎͠ͅ5̡̢̛͉̳͔̟̲͍̆͗́̈́́͗̕2̴͈̬̻͛̿̆̃̏̅̕͢͢͜1̵̨̲̱͖͈̮͓̠͊̀̀͂͂͋̕͞        is the code given. It can be broken down as so; 

6-15-18-9-1-13-15-14-5-15-6-25-15-21, which decoded means "FOR  I AM ONE OF YOU"

This chapter  also hints at something being supernatural; 

"The lights flickered violently, the kitchen cabinets slamming open and close. The drawers rattled, as forks and knives fell onto the floor. Papers fly from where they were sitting on the table, scattering themselves in between where we were sitting on the floor." 

Jin also picks up the paper written in blood; how could anyone had written it when they were looking at eachother?

CHAPTER 6 "여섯" 

When the lights get shut off, Namjoon reaches around blindly in the dark before grabbing onto Jimin, who had already killed both Jungkook and Yoongi. He did this to throw off suspicion from him, and put it on Jin.

CHAPTER 7 "일곱"

Taehyung's body strangely vanished from where they had left it. Why was that? 

"But if I'm wrong and Jin isn't the Mafia, than I would have screwed us all...  That was when it caught my eye. Where was Taehyung's body?"

Namjoon had been catching on as to who the real Mafia is, and therefore Jimin stashed Taehyung's body away to draw his attention from realizing Jin was the innocent one. Jimin further confuses Namjoon by giving a convincing act of being upset over Taehyung.

"...tears starting to falling from his eyes. "It isn't.. It isn't.." I comfort Jimin as he stuttered over his words, before starting to dry-heave. I slowly sit him down."

THE TALES OF THE MURDEROUS MAGE

IF you didn't understand the ending with the past self & the book, here is a quick explanation;

Kim Namjoon was an author who wrote The Tales of the Murderous Mage, about a shunned demon boy named Jimin. However, said demon came to life. He killed those who were cruel to him as a child by inviting them to play a game of Death & The Detective. The writing "Based off of 'Tales of the Murderous Mage.' Kim Namjoon, 1879." on the box of Mafia is because Mafia is the modern day version of Death & The Detective. 

JIMINS DEATH:  The reason why burning the original 1879 version of Tales of the Murderous Mage killed him is because that is where he originated from; that is how he was created to be real. The destroying of the book is the destroying of his being.

-

I hope this explained the hidden hint throughout the book and helped those who didn't exactly understand the ending of the book! Thank you for all the support Mafia has been getting since I first published it. It was one of my favorite stories to publish. 

-

T H A N K  Y O U