1.7K 53 16

*buzz*

*buzz*

I groan.

*buzz*

*buzz*

I groan again.

I opened my eyes barely to turn off my irritating noise that is my alarm.

Once I successfully turn it off, I sigh falling back to my warm covers. I look up at the ceiling.

After a good 2 minutes I finally got up to get ready for school.

I do my morning routine and put on some black rip jeans, and a white t-shirt. Tucking in the shirt I look in the mirror.

Throwing on my leather jacket I exit my room. I see broken glass, shattered. All over the floor.

"Great." I sighed.

I quickly check the time and started to clean up the glass.

Once I was done I headed out and walk to school.

I place a cigarette between my lips, as I walk the cold morning towards hell.

I walked with my earphones in, completely ignoring my surroundings.

Walking  past the alleyway, where I met the mysterious guy.

I glance into the dark alleyway, sending chills down my spine.

I continue to walk down the sidewalk. I couldn't help but feel like someone is watching me. Despite it being in the morning  and walking down a busy street where everyone is getting their morning coffee or rushing to work. I just feel eyes, making me paranoid. I pick up the pace and made it to school.

After school

Walking out the gate I lit a cigarette and headed home. I had detention because some kid, so no one is around to tell me to put out my 'Vitamins'

(my dad actually call his cigarettes vitamins so I just put that in here lmao)

Again. I feel eyes on me. The street is pretty dead, since then school was out awhile ago, making me even more paranoid. I constantly look behind me but no one was there.

I suddenly heard footsteps behind me. I looked over my shoulder. My eyes widen. He was tall, he wore a casual entire; Grey jeans and a black shirt. His skin was tatted with ink. A hat cover his eyes, and his mask cover his nose and lips, making him even more suspicious. I decided to walk faster to see if he was really following me.

He matched my pace. I started to panic.

Where do I go?

Home?

No, he'll know where I live.

I drop the bud of my cigarette onto the floor, quickly stepping on it and I started to run.

He started to run aswell.

My breathing got heavier. My heart rate increased. Sweat started to bead on my forehead. My backpack was weighing my down, my legs started to become weak and wobbly.

I felt him get closer and closer.

I knew a police station was just around the corner.

I don't know if I can make it.

I tried to run faster but my legs were giving out.

I was so close on turning the corner but I was to late.

The guy caught up. He pinned my arms around my back, and put a cloth over my mouth and nose.

The cloth mumbled my struggle and screams. I struggle against his grip, but he was way stronger then me. I slowly feel my body getting weak. My eye lids became heavy, I stop struggling and I was soon consumed by darkness.

Kinda-edited.