1.3K 32 13

"Here"

Yoongi hands me a cigarette and a lighter.

"Thanks" I smiled to myself. I light the cigarette and hand back the lighter to Yoongi. He lights his own cigarette.

Damn I fuckung miss this.

I look up at the sky, it was clear and full of stars.

It was silent between us, but it wasn't uncomfortable though.

"So... where did you move to..?" I asked shyly kicking the dirt with my worn down shoes.

"Seoul" he answered.

"Oh.." I bit my lip and looked down.

I missed you.

"How was it when I left? Did they still bothered you?" He asked, his voice hinted of concern.

"I-i-it was o-okay" I manage to say. The memories flood back into your mind. Their words hurt, their kicks and punches hurt. I remember calling for someone to help but no one came for my aid.

"I-I'm sorry y/n I didn't want to leave-" he said in a soft voice.

"It's okay." I said dropping my cigarette and stepping on it, putting it out.

"So, how was Seoul?.." I asked trying to change the topic.

"Ah," he said in a chuckle.

"It was absolute shit,"

"W-what do you mean?" I looked at him.

"I mean, it was boring and I hanged out with the wrong crowd" he said meeting my eyes .

"My parents couldn't handle me so they sent me back to Daegu like a year ago, when I was 17.." he said taking a puff of his cigarette.

"Oh..." I said licking my chapped lips.

"Why didn't you tell me you were suga when we met?" I asked him pushing the dirt with my feet.

"I was working for jinwoo and I couldn't tell you, he forbid me or whatever" He said with a bitter smile.

"Was?"

"Yeah, I got tired of his bull crap" he said throwing his cigarette to the ground putting it out.

"W-what he do?" I asked curiously.

"Well let's see, he owes me money, he stole things from me, he made me do dirty work with the lower rank while I'm way capable of doing something that matches my rank.. I was just tired of his Bullshit" he said sighing out loud looking up at the sky, massaging his temples in frustration .

I examine his moonlight face. He was so beautiful, just like I remember. His smooth pale skin. He still looked like a kid but more mature, only difference is his inked skin.

"Him hurting you was the last straw" My childhood friend said softly. He looks into your dark brown eyes. He pushes a strand of hair that was in your face. His words and sudden touch catches you off guard.

"I missed you y/n.." his voice sounded gentle.

"M-me t-too..." I said looking at him, he smiles.

My heart suddenly skips a beat. Multiple beats in fact.

I haven't seen Yoongi smile at all when I met him again. It was so nice to see him smile genuinely. His gummy smile and his cute eye smile.

I couldn't help but smile back at him.

——

I woke up the morning sun shining in my eyes, blinding me.

I turn my body around. My eyes landed on Yoongis sleeping face.

The bright yellow sun shined on his skin, his pink lips was in a cute pout. His messy hair covered parts of his forehead. I smiled thinking about last night, and our conversation. It was so nice to talk someone, to have a one on one, fun, full of laugher and smiles type of conversation. It made me forget about the situation we're in.

"Take a picture it last longer" The sleeping boy said with his eyes closed. I felt red roses bloom on my cheeks.

"M-Morning" I stuttered, getting up slowly.

Yoongi open his eyes, still tried.

"Morning" he looks at you with his deep eyes, making you feel a bit self conscious.

"Get ready, we're doing something today" Yoongi said getting out of the bed with a tried yawn.

"D-doing what?"

"You'll see. Now hurry we don't have all day" with that I get out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

Before I can close the door Yoongi says

"Hoseok brought you new clothes they are under the sink"

"O-okay.."

I closed the door and open the cabinet that was under the sink. There was a black backpack, I realized it was mine. Inside was my books for school, my phone and headphones. And A pair of jeans, a t-shirt and some black vans. And... undergarments?

Wtf...well okay i guess...

After I showered, I brushed my teeth and washed my face putting on some moisturizer.

I slip on the pair of blue denim jeans, and pulled the basic white t-shirt over my head. I grab a hair brush and proceeded to comb out my tangled damp hair.

I grabbed my phone from my backpack to see any messages or missed phone calls.

Nothing.

I sighed and exited the bathroom.

"I made pancakes eat quickly or we are going to be late." Yoongi said.

We are quickly and exited the house.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we got in the van.

"Hoseok's place. We need to make a plan" Yoongi started the engine.

"Plan?"

"We're going to try to take down jinwoo, that son of a bitch" Yoongi tsk.

"Oh..." I decided not to question any further.

I turn up the volume of the radio,

Oh this is one of my favorite groups

I smiled to myself and hummed to the song

REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
Trust my heart OH WAH
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
I like you
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
Accept my heart OH WAH
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
What do you think about me?

(I miss winner :^((( )

"You like winner?" Yoongi asked, glancing at you with a small smile.

"Yeah" I smiled at him.

After a few more songs from my favs like: Day6, Winner, seventeen and Dpr we made it to I assume Hoseok's House.

"We're here"

Unedited
(Meaning I published and I haven't read through it yet HOE smh @ my hoe of a friend)