1.1K 25 23

Hoseok house was more then big. It was fucking huge.

"T-this is ho-hoseok's p-place??" I Said in awe.

"Yup" Yoongi said getting out the van slamming the door.

I slowly get out, my eyes still fixed on the house.

"Y/n" Yoongi said a demandingly.

You snap out of your little world. You see that he's already at the door.

"S-sorry" I said jogging up towards him. He just shakes his head.

Yoongi just opens the door like nothing, it's obvious that he been here a billion times.

I hesitantly walk in the house, closing the door behind me. The walls were painted white with hanging gold decorations. The floor was wood it shined like it just been cleaned. I take off my shoes next to yoongi's.

(ALWAYS TAKE YOUR FUCKUNG SHOES OFF WHEN YOU ENTER YOUR HOUSE)

Left in my white socks I follow Yoongi to what I assume is the living room. There was 6 heavenly good ass looking gods casual sitting on the couch, talking. I immediately look down at my feet and hid behind Yoongi.

"Aye Yoongi you finally make it" Someone said.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

"Is that y/n?"

"Uh yeah" Yoongi said stepping aside, revealing me.

"Um h-hi"I said pushing a strand of hair behind me ears nervously. My eyes scan the room of these heavenly boys. They were absolutely B E U T I F U L.

"Hey y/n! Yoongi been talking a lot about you!!" A guy with blonde hair. He had full, plump, pink/red lips.

"Huh?" I said a bit surprised.

Yoongi? Talk about me?

I'm not gonna lie but my heart fluttered.

"Yeah he-"

"Yah! Hyung, stop making her uncomfortable!" Yoongi said, he had bit of pink on his cheeks making me crack a small smile.

"Oh right" The guy said smiling cheekily.

"My name is Seokjin"

"That's Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon, aND Hoseok!" He said pointing to the boys sitting on the couch.

"Oh Taehyung?" His name catches my attention.

"Hey y/n" he said with a box smile. 

"Nice meeting you y/n" Jimin said with a Sweet smile.

"Yeah nice meeting you" Namjoon said flashing his adorable dimples.

"Noona hyung talks a lot about you, he says that your really pretty and sma-"

"Yah! Jungkook!" Yoongi said in embarrassment.

Everyone started to laugh including myself, yoongi gives me a glare making me laugh even harder.

After everyone got to know eachother a little, we got down to business.

"How are we gonna take down jinwoo?" 

EXTREMELY UNEDITED