1.4K 40 0

"What?" I asked.

What does he mean by 'you can't die..'

I barely even know him.

I don't even trust him.

"Y/n...you are very important...what I mean is that your father is very important to our business." Yoongi looks at me dead in the eyes. His cold look sends shivers down your spine.

"I know my dad is very famous in the business-" he cuts me off.

"No, its a facade...The public doesn't know about" I listen, growing even more confused.

"A few years ago, there was a rumor that he was a gang leader and that he was illegally selling drugs outside and inside Korea. And its taken a toll on his so-called business.."

A few years ago..my parent always argued but it got worst. I don't know why they are even still together. They can't even sleep in the same bed.

I always thought it was money. Even though I knew my dad was very wealthy.

"Okay..so what does this have to do with me?" I asked unsurely.

"Your dad and mom is in debt, and asked us to help cover up the rumor and to assassin anyone who speaks about it."

My eyes went wide. Not only am I speaking to an assassin, is that my parents directed them to do so.

Who are they?

Do I even know my own parent's?

A billion questions run through my heads.

I have been living in a lie.

"And now that we have you, and that they haven't paid their debt..." he continued.

"If they can't pay..your dad only choice is to give up his power as a leader to us, to get back his precious daughter back.." a smirk plaster his face.

"O-oh.." was the only word you can choke out.

A tear run down my cheek.

I knew for sure, that my dad is not gonna give up his business for me.

He's too greedy in the sense, to give up his own company for his daughter.

He wanted a boy, an I know why now.

If I was a boy I could have taken over the business, maybe even knew about it.

I'm so tired.

Tried of this world.

He walks out.

I was so overwhelmed, my mind tried processing this information but I just broke down crying.

I hate myself.

This world is so evil.

what if I killed myself now?

Would everything be back to normal?

They're liars.

They tell me they love me.

They tell me that I matter.

By they I mean my mom.

I know that my dad never loved me.

He said it to my face once.

He apologized the day after but I know that my mom made him.

Kinda edited.

A/N

oof short chapter :) its kinda cliche but yeet.