1.5K 42 13

"Y-you?"

Wtf. Why is he here?

Is he part of this? My kidnapping??

Was he following me???

Questions ran through my mind as I stare at the man with wide and confused eyes.

He stuffs his hands in his pocket and walks towards me, dropping his head down.

"Didn't know I'll see you here baby girl" he looks up at me, his voice laced with venom.

I look at him in disgust and discomfort.

"Well me neither," I said with an attitude.

"And don't fuckung call me that!" I spat at him.

He stands in front of me, he bends down getting into my face.

He grins.

His face was so close to mine, our nose almost touched.

I looked at his features.

His smooth milky white skin, with brown dark eyes, and dark shiny hair. His lip was pink, thin but also full.

"Oh babygirl.," he emphasized the pet name. His hot breath hits my face making me scrunch my nose.

My fist clinched against the rope, my knuckles turn white.

"I told you to not call me that!" I growled at him. He stands up straight with a laugh, running his hands through his dark hair.

"Babygirl so feisty, I like it.." he bit his bottom lip. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why am I here? Did you follow me??" I said a bit loud making my voice echo throughout the room, careful about my voice.

"No, I didn't. You just happen to ask for a lighter" he said walking behind me.

"I don't believe you" I huffed, my wrist became sore and unbearable, I try to move but the ropes were too tight. I winced.

He just chuckles.

"Does your wrist hurt?" He said in a mocking voice.

"No shit," I said in a whimper, the rough material rubs my raw skin. I bit my lip in slight pain.

I heard him growl, sending shivers down my spine.

"You shouldn't swear baby, or ill punish you.." he growled next to my ear.

A rush of fear runs through my body.

"P-punish?!" I said in a shaking voice.

"Oh, baby girl is not feisty now? Huh?" He said next to my ear in a low voice.

I gulped.

Scared.

Terrified.

I could care less if I died.

I have nothing to live for.

But I didn't want to die like this.

In the hands of these people.

"I'll leave you, for now, kitten, see ya" he smirks and leaves slamming the door shut making it echoes.

I growled because of his pet names.

What a dick

I wish I can fuckung stab him in the fuckung eye

---

Over the course of a few days the guy, which I learn that his name was Yoongi, he visited me very often. Either to give me food, water and sometimes a puff of his cigarette. Or he just comes to bother the shit out of me.

I haven't seen the Jinwoo guy after my first encounter that one day, but I could care less.

I was getting tired of being here.

Yoongi untied the rope and instead used handcuffs, While I was sleeping.

Oh, have I mentioned. I have to sleep while sitting and that shit hurts ass.

He handcuffed me to two little loops that were on the wall, at least I can't sleep a bit more comfortably?

Nah my neck still hurts, I just want to snap the shit out yoongi's neck because he's fuckung annoying.

With his pet names and his smirks- I just wish I can strangle him sometime.

"Want a puff?" He said gesturing to the cigarette between his middle and index finger.

"Yeah.." I said tiredly.

He brought it to my lips, his fingers brushed against my dry lips.

Pulling his hand away I let out a puff of smoke, I sigh wishing I had a whole cigarette to myself. I just want to smoke my fucking problems away.

"Why don't you fuckung kill me now? My parents don't give a fuck about me.." I said, my throat dry from dehydration.

He looks at my tired eyes. I for sure dark circles my skin was probably pale from the lack of nutrients, giving the fact I only get a bowl of rice.

"Because you can't die.." he said.

With dead cold eyes.

His voice sounds monotone.

edited.

A/N

Btw I don't condone smoking I should have made a disclaimer oops but yeah don't smoke kids!!