983 27 38

I didn't respond at first. I was in a state of shock and I didn't know what to do. He had his hand on the back of my neck pulling me close, while his other hand was holding my waist tightly. He kissed my hungrily.

"Why aren't you responding?" Yoongi pulled away and growled against my lips. His eyes were dark with lust and mystery. I stutter to answer, not knowing what to say he slams his lips into mine again not waiting for my response.

This time I kissed him back with much need, I totally melt into it and his touch. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer, taking up the positive space between us. He was just to addictive. My hands travel up to his hair, pulling it harshly. His hands now on my hips gripping them roughly.

We pull away. Both out of breath and panting. My heart was racing. I looked at him, still mesmerized by his handsome appearance. His lips were now swollen, his eyes still dark.

"You taste nice kitten" he said panting looking back at me. I blushed at his comment, my heart felt like it was skipping stones. Butterflies danced in my stomach.

He leans and bite my ear lobe and hummed. He then kissed my neck making me let out a soft moan. (Someonekillmenow)

He continued you to leave wet kisses along my neck, leaving colors of purples and blues behind. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling and his body against me.

"Hyung breakfast-"

I jump my arms immediately cling tighter around his neck like my life depended on it. Yoongi immediately pulling his lips away from my neck, he held me closer.

Yoongi whipped his head around to see who had interrupted our intimate moment.

"Jungkook" Yoongi growled as soon as he met eyes with the maknae, his eyebrows furrow at the younger boy in anger and confusion.

"Don't you know how to knock!?" Yoongi growled again.

"So-sorr-sorry h-hyung! B-breakfast is- re-ready" Jungkook apologized quickly before running away leaving the door open. I laughed at his behavior.

Isn't he 21?

"This kid" Yoongi said shaking his head looking back at me. I still had a smile on my face, admiring him.

"Why you smiling?" He said confused. His eyes back to a warm brown, staring back at me.

I simply shrug and moved his bangs out of his face gently. I gently caressed his check lovingly.

"Let's go eat, I'm hungry" I said softly. I detached myself from his grip but Yoongi pull me back hugging me from behind, burying his face in my neck and hair.

"Yoongiii" I whined and placed my hands on his, trying to pull away.

"Doesn't this remind you of something?" He asked into my ear, inhaling my sent.

"Yeah.." I answered, smiling to myself.

"When we were kids, I use to Hug you from behind"

"Hmm" I answered thinking about the past. Even though it was a long time ago his hugs felt the same. Warm and comforting.

He hums back.

After a few seconds of silents I decided to break it with my stomach grumbling.

"Come on lets get breakfast okay?" You said loosing his grip.

"Okay" he said a but grumpily, with the cutest pout. Making want to pinch his cheek.

I laughed and kissed his cheek and walked out the room, leaving him.