1.2K 39 36

"S-suga??" I looked at my childhood friend in utter shock and disbelief.

Is it really him?

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked in confusion.

It CANT be him, the suga in remembered was sweet and caring. 

"Because I thought you'll remember.." he said, His voice was soft, and gentle.

"But you didn't.." his voice hinted a bit of sadness.

"Well you never told me your real name even after we knew eachother for two years of primary school." I responded.

"It was because I didn't want you to become attached..I knew I was moving and- I don't know I was dumb.." he sighed annoyingly. The car once again filled with silence. I looked out the window and decided to question later.

"We're here." Yoongi turned off the engine, and exited the car. I looked around we were in the middle of the woods, and in front of us was a small cottage.

I stepped out as well.

I look up at the stars in awe.

"Wow" I said breathlessly. There was no city lights. Just the woods. They twinkled. I stood there and take in the fresh air.

"Get inside its cold" I heard Yoongi said from the left of me. I rolled my eyes and trotted my way into the small cabin.

When I entered I was immediately greeted with a warm and cozy house. It was well lit, and a perfected size for a couple. There was a small kitchen in the corner when a table and two chairs, on one side of the room. And the other side had two set of twin beds with a blue comforter, and a pearl white pillows, and throw pillows. I'm front of the beds was a small fire place, and a bathroom door I assumed right besides it.

"There's clothes in the dresser you can shower and change" Yoongi said walking into the kitchen.

"Okay.."

I proceeded to take off my shoes. And walk towards the dresser.

I grabbed grey sweatpants and a t-shirt.

The bathroom was all white with blue accents. I undress myself and turn on the water.

The hot water hit my skin making me sigh in relief. I look down at my feel seeing that I was terribly skinny that you could see my ribs. I haven't noticed but my skin had turned a bit paler, losing its honey glow.

After I was done washing myself, I wrapped myself in a towel that was in a cabinet. I got dress and headed out the steamy bathroom. Once I stepped out I was greeted with the smell of eggs and rice.

(aye aye, Cambodians go to snack)

I walked over to the kitchen to see Yoongi placing plates on the table.

"Eat up" he said and sat down on one of the chairs. I sat across from him.

My mouth watered, considering that I haven't have real food in awhile.

After I take one bit, I couldn't stop eating.

I inhale that hoe real quick.

"Woah slow down" Yoongi said. I glanced up at him, and blushed.

"O-oh y-yeah" I said and then hiccup, i felt more blood rushing towards my cheeks. My eyes widen a bit, Yoongi cracked a small smile. I haven't seen him smiled. I'm not gonna lie, it made my heart flutter.

Just like the old times.

Yoongi cleared his throat bringing me to my senses.

"I'll get you water" he said returning his bored, unbothered look making me frown.

He places a cup of cold water next to my plate.

And again,

I inhaled that hoe.

What can I say, I'm a thirsty bitch.

I could see Yoongi shaking his head, he was trying hard not to smile. I smiled, finishing the last drop of water. 

Unedited
A/N

Hey hoes so , I have a lot of ff ideas so uh imma start a lot of ff which is not a good idea but you know I don't care for my mental health so lezzgetit.