Chapter 1

Hey yall!!! So this is my second Sanubis story. And its totally a story without magic.
My First sanubis story is "the innersoul: A Sanubis love story".
I hope you guys go check it out. Ill attach the link at the last page.

Sadie pov

Hello everyone! Sadie kane here!
So yea. Im blank on what to say right now.... but just a intro I'm 15 years old. I hate waking up early and going to school. I mean come on! Its just so inappropriate. We teenagers need to have more hours of sleep especially if we have to deal with booooring classes!

Anyway as i said hate that and love chocolate!  My dad, Julius is an archaeologist specialized in Egyptian life. My mom Ruby Kane, well... she helps father in whatever he is doing.

Oh lets not forget i have a crazy nerd annoying brother Carter. And the fact that he is dating my ever best friend Zia is sweet yet at the same time gross. And finally my friends consist of Zia ofcourse, Walt and jaz.

If i probably miss anything it will probably come along the story.
Oh and if any of you are wondering I'm single and my crush is Walt. Shush! Don't say to anyone!! *wink**wink*

Anubis pov

Back to my old town. As much as i miss it, I'm scared. I sat on the bed in my new room. No I'm no orphan, but i live with my uncle Orisis. My parents? well.... divorced and both have no interest to take me in.

I studied in hostel for the past 8 years and then my uncle decided to take me in. Orisis is more a father than my real father. He was the only one who was there in my needs.

*sigh* I need to start unpacking.

I opened one of my boxes and started setting the room. While i was unpacking i saw my precious box.
I smiled taking the box and running my hands on the lid. The box was dark blue and made of steel. Its pretty old and it holds my most precious memory.

I opened the box and picked up the photo on the very top. I roamed my hand through the blue eyed blonde girl's who was sitting with her hands wrapped around me. I smiled remembering the little sassy girl on the day we took this picture.

**
Flashback(9 years ago)

"Hey! HEY!! HEEEEYYYYY!!!!"  Sadie screamed to get my attention as i played with my red truck. That's what she gets for eating my  brownie!

"Anubis! I'm talking to you! Don't you dare ignore me!" She said in her usual sassy attitude. I still ignored her as i tried to hide my smile. She is just too cute!  Oh yes... that's right. I have a huge crush on her. She is my little sassy girl.

"Anubis! Look at me this instant or i swear to God i'll...."

"Sadie what did i tell you about cussing!" Ruby, her mother scolded as she put down two glasses of milk on the table.

"But Anubis is not talking to me!" She said pointing at me. I looked up at Ruby and gave her my famous puppy face.

She laughed and then turned to sadie patting her head.

"Don't worry baby. He'll come around. Now drink your milk" She said before leaving the room.

I looked up at Sadie giving her my killer smirk. But it was gone as soon as i saw her eyes tearing up.

Oh no!

She sat herself on the ground and started crying. I stood up immediately running to comfort her
"Shh sadie don't cry! I'm sorry! Please don't cry" i said as i wiped her tears.

"Why did you stop talking to me. *weeps* i'm sorry i stole your cookie. I wanted more and... and" she started crying more breaking my heart.

"It's ok sadie! I was just playing. Whatever mine is yours remember." I said trying to calm her.

"Don't stop talking to me" she cried hugging me.

"Never"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Awwww" my mom screamed making us break apart.

"This calls for a photo" she said taking out her camera. I don't know why but she always carry them. Something like Making memories never fade.

I put my arm around her shoulders while she still hugged me around my waist.

We smiled looking at the camera as we heard a snap.

This is definately going to my memory wall i thought smiling.

**end flashback**

I smiled looking at our photo again.
I wonder if she is going to the same school as me. Its being 8 years, I wonder if she'll remember me me.

Alright guys this is the 1st chapter. But its just an introdution. But another thing i would like to point out is that the updates for this chapter will be according to the voting i get!

Anyhow as i told this is my second sanubis book. Here is the story and discription along with the link.

 Here is the story and discription along with the link

Here's the link guyz➡️➡️https://my

https://my.w.tt/M9GmXpOl7P

Alright guyz 4 votes  for the next chapter!!