Chapter 10

Hey guyz since the last chapter was a big delay i thought of an early update.
I hope you will like this chapter😍

(Sadie POV)

I walked into a room painted mint green. There was a queen size bed, book shelves filled with books, a desk and a chair. There were two doors probably the closet and bathroom. I looked around and my eyes landed on a board filled with pictures. It was photos of his young high school self. In most of the picture he was with a blonde.

“girlfriend?” I asked pointing to the board.

“lord no! My high school bestie” he said raising both his hand.

“still no photo of parents?” I asked looking at him. The house seems to lack family photos and I feel like he hid it so I wont find out.

“umm....” he said looking anywhere but my eyes. “my family was never together. They were divorced when I was 7.... ever since then I was in boarding school that’s why I have many school pics and none with family” he said as I looked at him shocked.

Uncle Set and ....... are divorced? But they were always happy. How did they get a divorce.

I stared at the pale gorgeous boy as he sat on the bed and tapped in the space next to him. I quickly occupied the space and looked into those sad eyes.

“are you alright?” I asked as I grab hold of his hand.

“yea I guess so.” He said looking down at our hands.

“do you want to talk about it?” I asked as he shook a no. “alright then..... its ok.... I guess everything is for the best” I said rubbing my thumb on his hand.

Ge gave out a dark yet sad chuckle. “ for the best? In what way was it best? I lost my family. They didn’t want me. They had never want me. In front of others they were in love... a perfect couple but nobody knows what happens behind the close door. The fights, shouts, sleepless nights. Nobody knew how much of a drunkard bastard my so called father is and how much of a hater my so called mother is. Nobody knew I was alone and scared. My only happiness was my childhood friend. The only one who makes me want to live. But they tore me away from her. And... and.... I broke her promise.... her heart... I had sworn ill never let anything hurt her but in reality I hurt her” he was crying by this time and I also felt a tear left my eyes as I stared at him in shock.

He never told me this. I have never even seen him sad. I always say how lucky he is to have two loving parents to take care of him while my parents just travel around the world. But.... but in truth, he was suffering. Suffering every single moment of his life.

‘ I am a complete idiot’ I thought as I took his tear stained face in my hand. “its ok Anubis. I forgave you a long time ago” I said as his eyes widen in shock.

“you.... you remember me?” he asked shock ear in his voice.
“well duh. Do you think I suffer from short term memory loss or something??” I sassed to which he laughed. My eyes softened at his beautiful laugh.

“can we umm.... you know....” he sluttered

"I don’t know.” I said raising one of my eyebrow.

“umm... can we lie down.... like old times” he asked avoiding my eyes.
I laughed to which he blushed bright. Wow pale skin people blushing is a sight to see.

“forget I said that” he said immediately in a hurt voice. Shit! He must have thought I laughed at him.
“oh come on im tired as well... 10 minutes rest and then study time” I said as I sat on the bed my back resting on the head rest.