Chapter 6

Early update!!Next chapter guyz!!
Also i just want to thank each and every one of you for the support and love!!!
You guys motivate me for early updates!!!

(Anubis POV)

She remembers me. She goes to the school play in remembrance of me. I was so shocked i couldn't form any words. Its like time has stopped the moment she said that.

She even said i look like her childhood friend! Maybe i do have a chance with her. Talking with Walt made me think ill definitely loose her.

I mean he has a crush on her and she has a crush on him. They even seem to know each other more.....

No I'm just over thinking. Yea.... everything will be alright.

(Next day)
(Sadie POV )

He turned and raised his eyebrow and i returned an innocent smile. He gave a confused smile before continuing to take notes as i continue to stare.

Now that i think about it the similarities between them is too much. He even has the same goofy smile.... 

The sound of bell filled through the hall and we packed quickly making our way out to the next class.

"Well this is my class" Anubis said stopping in front of the biology lab. 

"Oh...ok. I'm having chemistry. Bye." I said as i continue to walk but i was stopped as he grabbed my wrist.

"Sadie. Did i do anything?" He asked looking very serious i might add.

"No?" I said as he shook his head. "I mean I'm talking to you right" i continued.

"Yes... but.... you seems distant and different." He said.

"You just met me like 2 day ago Anubis. How do you know I'm acting different?" I asked yanking my hand.

"I.... well....*sighs* nothing...." he said turning and walking to class.

"Hey answer me!" I shouted as he turned around.

"Go to class Sadie before you get another detention" he said walking inside leaving a very frustrated and pissed off me behind.

That asshole!! Ill show him. 

And with that i walked went my way to the chemistry class.

Chemistry with Mrs Collin was boring but i manage to survive since Walt was my lab partner.
Talking with him was definitely a relaxation from Anubis.

The boy has being here for only 2 days and my head is exploding with question i know i have to find. 

And hell i will. I'm Sadie Kane. The best detective anyone could find.

(Time skip to lunch break)

"Umm.... Sadie?" He called as i ignored him for the 100th time. 

"Did you guys fight? You guys just met." Walt said laughing.

"Well she doesn't need a reason to start a fight." Carter said making me glare at him.

"Come on Sadie. Tell me what is wrong. Why are you being so stubborn" Anubis said as Zia and Jaz let out a "uh-oh".

He did not just say that!

"You shouldn't have said that bruh" Walt said as Anubis looked confused.