Chapter 7

Im so sorry I didn't update sooner guys. I thought of updating on February 9 aka my birthday but I got held up with personal matters.
Anyhow..... I hope you like the chapter!!!

(Sadie POV)

So here's the plan... I act as if i know nothing. Nothing at all. Just like normal friends. I'll see how long he will keep this act. How long he is going to pretend this. Ill make sure to give him hard times.

Then when one day unexpectedly BAM! Right in his gorgeous face! 

Ha! I'm a freaking genius.

Right now I'm in my room listening to loud music. Its funny how one life gets related to the lyrics of any song.

You hear one song. BAM! it feels like they copied your life. then you hear another one. BAM!BAM! It relates too!

I let out a chuckle thinking of all the songs in my playlist. Damn its full of love shits. True love........lost love........fake love..........

"Sadie!! Dinner!" My brother shouted from downstairs making me sigh. Finally! I'm hungry as hell.

"Coming!" I shouted back before switching off my speaker. I gave out a stretch as muffin my cat rubbed herself to my leg.

"Hey there girl. Where have you been?" I asked scratching her back.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen as i tie my hair to a bun.

"Hey Sadie" i heard an all familiar sound. I turned to find Amos cooking dinner. Nodding my head i went sat sat opposite to Carter who was busy tapping his phone. 

"I'm guessing they went on the research tour they were talking about" i said as i took my portion of dinner.

"Yea" he replied as he busily chat, I'm guessing with Zia.

"long time Sadie. How have you being?" Amos asked as he settled himself next to Carter.

"Same old i guess" i said and it was followed by utter silence.

(Next day)
(Anubis POV)

"Lets have a movie at one of our place" Jaz suggested a we ate our lunch. 

"Great idea Jaz. OK. who is ready to volunteer as our host" Walt asked.

"how about Anubis. He is new in our gang and we haven't seen his place" Sadie suggested making my eyes widen. 

Shit! If she comes she might figure out who I am. Its definite she will recognize Uncle Osiris.
"what do you say Anubis. Can we come to your place" Zia asked. 

"Umm... I don't know.... I don think my folks will allow that. Im sorry guys." I said 

"oh. OK. Then my place." Walt said as we all nodded. I saw Sadie stare at me before going back to her food. 

I gave out a sigh before biting on my sandwich. The rest of the lunch was followed by other random talks.

Bell rings as we all stood up making our way to class. 

Sadie, Walt, Jaz and i have the same class so we said our goodbyes and parted from the others. 

"So Anubis, you excited for the first get together?" Jaz asked as i nodded my head.

"Very. I can't wait" i said as we entered our class.

"And here i am thinking i could see your room" Sadie said looking at me.

"Well...... there's always a next time." I said scratching my neck.

We settled down in our seats as Mr Miles started teaching.

(End of the session)

"Alright class I'm gonna give you assignments" Mr miles said making us all groan. "Now students i want you all to use this last 15 minutes to choose a partner and come collect your assignment." He said as he closed the text. 

I turned and looked at my friends "So who with who" Sadie asked 

"Umm..... i'll pair with Jaz" Walt said and i saw Sadie's face fall a little.

"Oh... then Anubis your with me" she said giving me a heart fluttering smile.

"You sure Walt?" Jaz asked as Walt nodded nervously.

"Sadie, can i talk to you for a second"Mr Miles asked as Sadie nodded and went to him.

"What the hell Walt!" Jaz whisper shouted making look at them with wide eyes.

"I.....umm...." he stumbled.

"It was perfect opportunity for you to get closer!" She said.

"I just freaked out ok..... do you know i have to be alone with her if we pair up?! i really don't know what to do then. I just start freaking out." He said

"You have being alone with her for a million times!" She said.

"I know. But after i fell for her hard i keep messing up. Ok quite. She is coming"

"seriously she will start thinking there is something between us" Jaz sighed as Walt gave her a look. 

"hey why did he call you?" Walt asked as Sadie sat down. 

"He heard about me not participating in this year's play and he is willing to talk to the principal."

"Man.... I hope he can convince him" Jaz said and we all nodded. 

"alright. Come on Jaz lets go collect our topic" he said standing up with Jaz followed leaving us alone. 

I looked at Sadie as she rampaged through her bag. I don't know what to do. It seems Walt really is head over heels in love with her. They seem perfect for each other and I feel like a third wheel.  

"hey!" a hand snapped in front of my face bringing me back to reality. "why are you staring at me?" 

"nothing Lady Kane" I said and I swear I saw redness in her cheek. Did I make her blush? 

"W-Well as I was saying. Let's meet up at your place?" she said as I started panicking. 

"Wow. Someone is really determined to see his house" Jaz said laughing as they both sat down. "and you haven't even got the topic" she added. 

"Well we are not hanging out. Its work. So your folks should allow right?" she asked turning to me. 

"umm....." I said as she gave me the most adorable pout. "oh gods....... alright alright." I said feeling defeated. 

"Yay! Thank you! Come on lets go get our topic" she said as she pulled me up and dragged me to the teacher's table. 

I hope everything will be alright.....

That's all guyz!! I hope you all like it.
Oh and by the way it was my birthday on February 9th.
So yea HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
Just For fun guyz...can you guess my age??