Chapter 11

Here is the next chapter guyz! I just couldn't make you guyz wait long after the cliffhanger! Hope you like it!!

(Sadie POV)

I walked to my locker to find Walt with his back leaning to the locker.

“hey Walt!” I waved as I walked up to him. He moved out of the way so I could open my locker.

“hey” he murmured. I took out my books and shut the locker before looking at him. “was up?” I asked.

“well... um... I need to ask you something” he said as he nervously scratched his neck.

“what is it Walt?” I asked as I scrunched my eyebrows.

“would you go on a date with me?” he asked as my eyes widen in shock. He started at him not believing what I heard. He wants to go on a date with me?

“so w-what d-do u say?” he asked. “would you.. umm go out with me?” He sluttered and I found it really cute.

"I would love too” I said with a small smile making him give out a wide smile.

“really?!” he shouted his voice holding shock.

“yea. Why not” I said with a laugh.

“Anubis? Hey!! I got a date with Sadie” he said making me turn behind.

Unknown guilt began to fill inside me as we stared at each other. Why am I feeling guilty? Its not like im his girlfriend or anything. Wait... Why is his eyes filled with sadness?

“congrats bruh” he said as he walked towards us.

“hey Anubis” I said.

“hey” he said in a void voice.

I opened my mouth to say something to him but the bell beat me to it.
We walked to class in silence each of us having different expression. Walt’s filled with happiness, Anubis’s filled with sadness and mine filled with confusion.

Something doesn’t feel right.

(Time skip)

I stared... well more like glared at Anubis. How could i not! He is avoiding like a plague. Did he forget all that happened yesterday? How can he just ignore me like that!
“I have to go to the library” he said standing up and bringing me back to reality.

“you haven’t touched your food Anubis” Zia said pointing to a barely touched pasta.

“not really hungry” he said shrugging before walking away.
“what the hell happened to him?” Jaz asked looking at me.

“why are you looking at me? How could I know?” I sassed as I threw a piece of fries to my mouth.

But I was secretly glad that no one could hear my heart beating fast. My mind was filled with only one thought: did I do something wrong?

I sighed before standing up, “ill go and talk to him.” I said taking my bag and walking. But I did notice the confused look Walt was giving me.

(Very short time skip)

I walked out of the library really annoyed I might add. Why you might ask? Well he didn’t go to the library. Where on earth is he?!
I walked out of the block B of our school to corridor leading to Block C.

Along the midway I stopped to find a familiar black hair pale boy sitting under a tree. I sprinted through the hall, down the steps to the small garden area where he sat.

“Anubis!” I screamed making him snap his head to me. His eyes widen as I sat next to him.

“Sadie? What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Well you didn’t even talk to me. So I wanted to know why” I said searching his void eyes.

“I did talk to you” he said in the same void voice.

“well you are talking as thought we are enemies! Whatever happened to what we had yesterday!!” I said as my voice started to raise.

“I should be the one asking you that Sadie Kane!” he said angrily as he grabbed his bag and stood up.

“where are you going?” I asked as angrily as I stood up.

“away from you!” he said as he walked away.

(Anubis POV)

Oh the nerve she has to even talk about the moment we had yesterday! How could she! After all the moments we had! She turned a complete 360 degree when Walt asked her on a date.

Didn’t she feel anything for me? Or was it all just to take revenge.

I felt like my heart broke a million pieces when she accepted Walt’s date. I didn’t even know what to do. I felt like a complete a utter fool.

“-nubs...Anubis” a pull on my hand brought me back to reality.

“oh..... Zia. Hai” I said giving a small smile.

“Anubis. I called you many times. What is wrong?” she asked and I could feel the genuine concern.

“its nothing Zia. Don’t worry about me” I said before I start to walk away.

“Is it about Sadie and Walt?” she asked making me stop dead in my tracks.

“I kind of figure you started having new strong feelings for her” she said making me chuckle.

New feelings? Only if you knew
“You have no idea” I said before walking out of the school.

That's all guyz. I hope you like it😘