See you soon

I know you can't really see the picture but, it's basically Mikasa and Annie talking to each other.

Mikasa's POV
"Another day, another life" as my parents used to say to me when I was little. "It's been years now since we captured Annie!" I thought to myself "Why is it taking so long just to get her out of that crystal ball?!" I decided to visit one of the cells in the dungeon, which was Annie's cell. She was chained to the wall, the chains were keeping her up until we knew a way to get her out of there.

I usually talked to myself about these things or with my friends. But, lately I always ended up going to her cell to talk to her about stuff. Even though I know she can't hear me I still wish that she did. I always asked her or really myself these questions "Why did she do it?! "Why didn't she tell me the truth when I found her ring?!"

I sometimes yell at her in the cell even though I know she can't hear me. Sometimes I get so frustrated that I yell out my feelings and I storm out of the cell and dungeon. When I got out of the dungeon and went upstairs, everybody was looking at me like I wasn't okay or that I was acting weird. "Mikasa are u okay?!" Armin said "You are acting strange even for u!" I'm fine Armin, it's nothing." I walk outside to do some hunting for food because we are running out.

As I am hunting, I start to wonder what happened and how did it get to this?! I see a village up ahead that hasn't been run over by Titans yet. I start to wonder why that is and how strange it was. I find enough food for everyone so I go back and when I do, Hange tells me this "I think I have figured out a way to get Annie out of that crystal ball."

What will happen next? Wait for the next chapter and find out. Xoxo Jazzy