Chapter Four

I walked down the hallway trying not to relive the horrible memory any longer. I knew if I thought about it, it was guaranteed to have really happened. Suddenly I felt a tight grip around my waist. My eyes widened and I spun around, looking at Ashton, he beamed with nothing but joy and excitement. A huge smile crossed his thin, pink lips as he began to speak at me.

"I'm going out to eat with my family tonight for my birthday dinner and mum said I could bring a guest. It took seconds before you popped in my head so if you can, you wanna go with me?" He asked. I stared awkwardly at him, what causes him to be so bubbly all the time? Especially if he's so negative about himself ideally. Speaking of that, I've noticed that he had many more bracelets stacked on his wrists. I'm hoping that Ashton no longer engages in self mutilation. I'm not sure why but every cut or scar on his wrist seems to break my heart into little pieces. Not that I have any spiritual connection with this boy. He means nothing to me but a friend in need of company. Not to sound rude anyway, after my mortality was taken away so were my feelings.

"Of course I'd love to attend" I smiled and once again he latched to my body, in a hug.

"Oh yay!" he cheered and pressed his lips against my cheek for what felt like minutes. He pulled away with bright red cheeks and ruffled my hair, as he stared deeply into my eyes with complete adoration.

"Can I admit that you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen" He whispered and came close to my face staring at my eyes, of course I was slightly uncomfortable but this was my so called "best friend" Shall I start to warm up to him being so clingy?

"Why, thank you" I smirked and he blushed slightly as the bell rung above our head signaling school was over

"Swing by my house around five, alright?" He asked and once again smiled, quickly leaving the scene. I walked down the hallway before leaving back into the cold, stormy weather. I hated this place. School had so many triggers, the evil people that turned me in to the monster I am today, are just like the evil people that turned Ashton the monster he is today. We are not the same however. I'm forced to hurt other people, he hurts himself in a desire of hope and strength. I guess, we are similar in a certain way.

Suddenly I was knocked down with a heavy push and my bag flew to the side. With a shooting pain in my shoulder, I looked into the cold brown eyes that hovered over me. Seeing the red and white varsity jacket, I realized why I was being held up against my will. 

"So you think you could try to fight us and get away with it" The same kid who I fought only a week ago growled and let out a small smirk as I fidgeted around trying to escape his grasp, however because of my lack of food, my strength has weakened. "We're stronger than you, we're faster than you and we can cause a lot more pain than you." Every word they spoke seemed to make my blood boil. "And for your little friend Ashton, he isn't alone right now either." I quickly tried to shoot up, but his large hands pressed down on my chest as I let out heavy breaths.

"Don't hurt him!" I yelled over the storm which had now soaked my entire body. He laughed deviously and him and his friends started to put their best effort into hurting me. The main kid had kicked to my ribs and the other two stepped on my face, and began dumping the things I had in my bag, ripping up classwork, notes and homework. I let out groans as each thing they did had caused me to hurt even worse. 

"Hey boys look" The kid said, holding my now empty backpack. "Emo boy has some pills" He said smiling still. The one who had kicked my ribs to the point where I couldn't breathe looked down with a small, mocking pout on his face. 

"What you couldn't handle the "bullying", so you wanted to kill yourself or something?" He asked and I shook my head, trying to let words escape my mouth, however it was useless. He stood up again and took the pills from the other kid's hand and opened the container throwing the small capsules on me. 

"Do it" He urged and my eyes widened. The pride he had in his voice was absolutely disgusting. The way the words slipped his mouth so easily. I looked at the pills' color beginning to ware off as the rain hit it.

"My pills" I yelled boiling with anger. I suddenly threw the kid off of me, throwing him far away from me and hit the kid who dumped out my stuff, so he went sliding across the concrete. Now it was back to me and brown eyes. I jumped on top of him and held his arms down with my feet. 

"You're not as strong as you think" I growled and my fangs shot out as my eyes turned bright red. He screamed as his eyes rose in utter terror. In an instant without even thinking of what I was doing, I shoved my teeth into the side of his neck, beginning to feed on the blood which had ran through his body. He screamed and cry as his body was becoming light and I was filled with his blood. His screams became quiet only minutes after and I realized that I had just killed him. I pulled out and closed my mouth as tears raged in my eyes, I quickly left the scene with tears streaming down my cheeks. I never wanted to do that. 

Hey guys, I know this chapter is short but I made it in like two hours, because I needed to update. Guys I'm gonna see One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer tonight, I'm screaming! Anyways I love you guys <3