Chapter Nine

**Ashton's P.O.V**

"I'm so bored!" Michael whined, stretching his legs across my bed. I watched the boy with a bit of eagerness, he was on the urge of telling me something before though he stopped talking and for some reason it's bugging me horribly. What if it was something important? What if it was going to prevent some dire situation? I thought ideally to myself. Yes, it may not have been anything serious but how could I be sure?

He continued to stretch out his body and let out loud groans for what felt like minutes and I could only observe him, blushing. He was so adorable, I find myself becoming flustered and at a loss for words around him. I think, if I may admit this boy is growing on me and I've started to fancy him. This feeling isn't mutual though I'm sure.

"Well what do you want to do?" I asked finally after a while of merely watching him.

"Why don't you play more on your drum thingy" he asked rolling over onto his stomach and my eyes flickered all around his body. "You're a really good drummer".

"Well.. Thanks" I sheepishly say, most likely blushing as he complimented me. He smiled and his eyes trailed around the room. Somehow even staring at Michael and being distracted at how much I adore him the thought of him having to say something important stuck in my head.

"Why don't we sleep now" I giggle looking at the clock read "12:34am" he shrugged his shoulders leaning his head now on his hands.

"I'm nocturnal. Sleep is for the weak." Michael smirked cheekily and I rolled my eyes. 

"Okay fine then let's play the questions game. I ask you a question, you ask me one. We go back and forth, simple enough?"

Michael shrugged his shoulders with a plain look on his face. "I guess." I smiled a bit

"Okay. What's your favorite color?" I asked and even if Michael thought this was some silly game I didn't think so. It was a chance for me to learn new things about him and honestly I was genuinely interested to know more about him.

"Colors are overrated" he said with another smirk crossing his thin pink lips. "I guess black, it's the dominant of all colors" He laughed and I did too. We continued playing the game for about a half an hour and even when I began to lose interest I made a note of everything Michael liked and loved and hated. Knowing things about him made me extremely happy. 

We eventually both lost enough interest to stop playing. I got up from the the bed and stretched out my arms letting a loud yawn escape my lips. 

"Well, I guess I'll set my spot on the floor and I'll get you some pillows in a minute" I say, ruffling my hair and his face scrunched a little bit. 

"Why sleep on the floor?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders moving over to the light switch and turning it on.

"I'm not making you sleep on the floor, you get the bed for tonight"  I say simply but he smiled 

"I mean why don't you lay on the bed with me, there's enough room" My face must've nearly turned bright red as I imagined the thought of sleeping next to Michael tonight but I knew I'd have the instinct to cuddle. I mean laying next to him feeling breath against my body and listening to his heart beat as I laid on his chest dozing off sounded like a dream come true. However, I know that would creep him the hell out  so I shook my head. Trying to find an excuse to get out of this. 

"Yeah" I muttered awkwardly. "But-" He suddenly spoke in the middle of my sentence. 

"I've slept in the same bed as a guy before Ashton." He laughs. 

I sigh and ruffle my hair. "Fine" I huff out and walk to the side of my room grabbing a bunch of pillows and blankets throwing it on the bed. Michael watched me before beginning to help set up.  I was edgy about laying next to him tonight, I really like him and I don't want to scare him away. I crookedly smile at him and continued to spread out the blanket.

Finally the bed was made and I felt my anxiety rise. Did he not find this weird even the slightest bit? He slipped under my blanket and I stared at him. 

'Why are you so nervous?" He chuckled and I bit my lip sheepishly.

"I don't want to scare you away" I admit and he rolled his eyes.

"You can't scare me away Ashton, not by sleeping in the same bed as me at least" Finally as if I was tackling some huge challenge I shut off the light and laid beside him, keeping my distance. It was quiet besides hearing his light breath beside me. An hour or so passed as I laid awake staring at the wall. I couldn't sleep, I was terrified thinking I was weirding him out but suddenly something unexpected happened.

Michael moved towards me, pressing his chest against my back and wrapped his arm around my waist. I stiffened up and looked back as far as I could, his eyes were closed gracefully making me smile. Still a bit scared of moving he suddenly pulled my body even closer to his if that was possible. His breath lightly meeting the skin of my neck.

I blushed wanting to scream and jump up and down like I won the lottery but I laid quietly instead.

"Goodnight Ashton" He suddenly spoke making my eyes widen realizing he was awake. Did he realize what he was doing? Leaning up he pressed his lips against the skin of my cheek lightly. Making me nearly choke on air with extreme happiness.

"G-goodnight Michael" I say my cheeks burning with embarrassment and suddenly I settle down, leaning back on Michael's chest feeling security as he held me in his arms. 

Wow guys I actually updated. Haha aw this was really cute tbh. c': Sooo.. What's up guys? I'm sorry I take so long to update but I'll try to update soon, I love you guys <3