Chapter eleven - The next morning

Warnings: none just fluff.

Tom's P.O.V

After a night, full of passion and affection I stare at the sleeping beauty next to me. The sunlight peeking through the curtains as it shines onto her soft skin and hair which is sprawled across the pillow, I gently brush the hair that fell onto her face and lay back down and admire her.

She truly is beautiful; her bare back is facing me and I trace my fingertips gently up and down the curve of her spine. I hear her hum at my actions, I continue to trace up and down her back for a couple of minutes before she rolls over so she is facing me "hi" she says quietly "hi" I reply smiling at her "did you sleep well?" I ask as I move her hair once again from her face "I did actually, what about you?" she says "I slept good" I reply quietly as I admire her face, the sunlight highlighting her natural beauty.

"I enjoyed last night" she says quietly "so did I" I say with a small smile. "How about we stay in bed and watch movies all day and just relax, I haven't had a relaxing day in ages" I suggest "I would love that" she says, I get out of bed and put on my boxers that were beside the bed. Avery sits up holding the blanket around her "where are my clothes?" she asks with a slight blush forming on her cheeks, "over here" I say as I walk over and pick up the pile of work clothes "here you can wear my shirt" I say as I pass her my white crew neck t-shirt, "thank you" she says "I'm going to get us something to eat, I will be back" I say then head downstairs with Avery consuming my thoughts.

Avery's P.O.V

The rest of the day was spent in bed with Tom watching movies as I sit with his arm securely resting over my shoulder. After a wonderful night, we had breakfast in bed which Tom bought in – it consisted of cereal and juice which I loved, during our fourth movie Tom's phone begins to ring.

He reaches over to his bedside table which was next to him and answers, "Hello Tom speaking". The person on the other end talks for a few moments until Tom asks "when? Now?", after another moment or so Tom says "okay I will be there shortly, thank you" he hangs up and puts his phone back down and turns to be again.

He rolls me over so I am laying on my back as he straddles my waist. "I hate to cut this short but I have to fix some issues at work, I'm so sorry" he says "it's okay, don't stress" I say rubbing his arm, he then leans down and kisses me, my hands run down his chest and down his abs, then find their wait holding on to his hips "mmm" he hums as we kiss "I wish we could finish this off but I have to be at work in fifteen minutes" he says once he pulls away, "I will drive you home" he says kissing my cheek.

We then leave his house with my pile of clothes in a spare tote bag as I wear his shirt and my work pants. We arrive at mine and Ellie's house, I turn to face him "again thank you for everything, last night, for listening, for breakfast and being so sweet" I say with a smile "my pleasure" he says leaning in and giving me a quick kiss, "I will see you Monday" I say getting out of the car "bye" I say and wave once I close the door, Tom waves back and drives away.

"Ellie, I have so much to tell you!" I say once I walk in and see her sitting on the couch.

Author's note: Hope everyone is enjoying CEO so far, this chapter is a bit shorter but very important to the story line and the first that has Tom's point of view! - make sure to comment, like and share, enjoy!