Epilogue

It's now six years later and Tom and I couldn't be any better. We have moved into a bigger house then the one we moved into when we first got married – which was needed now that we have two kids and a third on the way, we have a son; Hayden, he is four years old which also makes him the oldest, then our daughter; Lucy who is two and our third who is due in three months.

Tom's company has branched out even more with multiple companies is different countries, I still work with him but we keep things professional – except for the occasional make out session here and there in his office.

Ellie and James soon got married after us and have four children, they have a son; Ryan who is the oldest, he is five, twins; Grace and Alice who have just recently turned one.

Life couldn't be better.

Author's note: CEO is officially done!! I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has been reading, commenting, liking and sharing CEO - it means a lot and it's appreciated very much! also thank you for all the support on my first multiple chapter story, I decided to put the epilogue at the end of the chapter because I thought it would work better - I'm currently working on 'Gathering' and I'm very excited about posting that, I also have some other multiple chapter stories that I'm working on (about Tom and Sebastian Stan), hope you enjoyed this chapter! make sure to comment, like and reblog (its much appreciated!)