Character Interview Pt. 1

Hello party people! Welcome to a Character Interview! Today I'll be interviewing the characters of Opposites Attract just so you guys can get to know them better! Let's get rolling!

Third Person (I think?) POV

The camera turns on, revealing a smiling young girl with tanned skin and her black wavy hair up in a bun, a cup of iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts on the table in front of her. She's sitting on a chair, on the other far end of the table is another chair, except empty.

"Hello, I am Sofia, and welcome to today's Character Interview. First up, we have Riley!" Sofia says, turning to a door at the back of the room, waiting for Riley to walk in. "Is she here?" Sofia says, turning to the cameraman. The cameraman shrugs.

"Well someone go find her!" Sofia demands. Behind the camera someone scrambles off to find Riley who is not where she is supposed to be.

"Sorry about that, we hope our character will come soon." Sofia says, a smile coming back to her face. Suddenly, Riley clumsily walks through the door at the back of the room, nearly falling.

"Oh, there she is, come on take a seat." Sofia says, gesturing to the seat at the other end of the table. Riley smiles and walks to the seat, sitting down and patting her pink dress with purple flowers.

"So, first question I have for you Riley," Sofia says, picking up a paper from a stack she has in front of her. "How's it like to be you? Could you more so describe a day in your life?"

"Well, I'm really bubbly, and cute, most people tell me, so it's kinda nice to get compliments but they make me feel kinda small, even though I am!" Riley giggles, "But a day in my life is mostly going to school, hanging with Zo', Paulina, then leaving school and just hanging with them until my mom scolds me through text to come home."

"Oh, I would've thought it would've been a bit more interesting, but that's how my days are too girl no worries." Sofia says, chuckling. "Ok, next question is, do you actually have feelings for Nick?"

The camera turns to Riley, who now looks rather pale and is rubbing sweat off her forehead.

"Are you alright?" Sofia asks, concerned about Riley.

"Mhm, um, I'm not sure about that.. Can we move on to another question?" Riley says, quickly.

"Oh alright," Sofia replies, picking up the paper and looking at it. "Ok, if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?"

"A salad." Riley replied, quickly like she had that planned. Sofia raises an eyebrow but nods shortly after.

"Why?"

"Hm, I just think salads are really good, yknow?" Riley says, giggling nervously at the end, in fear that Sofia may be judging her. Sofia turns to the camera and puts a "WTF" face on, but then turns back to Riley and smiles.

"Oook... Last, but not least, if you could live anywhere for the rest of your life, where would it be?"

"Uh.. Probably Neverland." Came Riley's reply. Sofia cocked an eyebrow up and a smile tugged at her lips, but she put on a straight face.

"Well alrighty, thank you so much for being with us." Sofia said, shaking hands with Riley.

"My pleasure!" Riley said, shaking Sofia hand and getting up. She smiled at the girl before walking out the back door.

"She really is so cute, like a little child!" Sofia exclaims once Riley has left. Behind the camera you can hear faint giggling. "Alright alright, next character, Zoe!"

Zoe walks through the door and walks straight to the seat and sits down, smiling at the interviewer.

"Hello Zoe,"

"Hi!"

"So, I'm gonna be asking some questions, first question is," Sofia says, putting the first paper under the pile and picking up the one that's now on the top. "How did you become friends with Riley and Paulina?"

"Well, I was seven, and at that age I was super shy, so I was sitting alone in the sand while my younger sister was playing with her friends, and my mom was talking with her friend. So, I guess Riley has always just been such a social little bean that she came up to me and asked me if I wanted to play, I guess I said yes because here we are now!" Zoe replied. "But as how I met Paulina, who I wish I never did, that bitch. I met her when me and Riley where around almost eight, and since we live right next to each other we would talk to each other through the windows, and one day Riley told me to meet her outside because the ice cream truck was outside, so I did. When we were walking outside I accidentally ran straight into Paulina because I ran to the line, and I apologized a million times and even became her friend."

"Awh, how cute." Sofia cooed.

"Yea," Zoe said, giggling.

"Alrighty, next question, what are some of your hobbies?"

"Partying, working out, uh, I guess singing." Zoe replied.

"Would you mind singing something for us?" Sofia asked, smiling.

"Uh, yea, I would.. Sorry." Zoe said sheepishly. Sofia looked disappointed but she just nodded.

"Next question, if you could eat something for the rest of your life what would it be and why?"

"It would probably be those soft Chips-Ahoy cookies." Zoe said, chuckling after her sentence. Sofia smiled.

"Good choice!" Sofia said.

"Why thank you," Zoe replied, smiling and flipping her hair.

"Alrighty, last but not least, if you could live somewhere for the rest of your life, where would it be and why?"

"Uh... It would have to be California, because the weathers pretty nice there." Zoe replied.

"Well, thanks for being here with us in this interview!" Sofia said, shaking Zoe's hand.

"Thank you for having me." Zoe said as she got up. She smiled and waved frankly at Sofia before walking out the door.

Sofia took a sip of her iced coffee.

"Man, I am exhausted." Sofia said, looking down at her watch and realizing she still had 30 minutes before she was done for the day. "Oh would you look at that how time went by! I guess it's time to leave, bye now!" Sofia said, standing up and grabbing her belongings.

"Wait wait, we have 30 minutes left." Someone from behind the camera said. Sofia rolled her eyes.

"But I'm so exhausted, let's just do a part two some of these days so I can take a nap!" Sofia said, fake yawning.

"Well.. Alright." The person behind the camera said. Sofia rushed towards the door at the back and swung it open.

"I'm out!"